iam not sure if this is a wilco , aes, or fs2crew problem. open all doors command will only open the main door. luggage doors and the upper door will only open when start is selected,during this check the doors are opened, but this ckeck is an option, my next problem is to close them. the main door is no problem, where in the flow check can the doors be operated by voice activation i am trying to use vox atc in this program however the door problem is holding me up , many thanks if you can helpfsx o/s windows 7 64bit pro

Hi there, this has been an issue for a few people. The way I handle it is to 'run' the 'Pre-flight' options which will open all doors immediately. Once the aircraft is set up and you have run the 'Pre-flight Checklist' hit the Fast Forward button 'FF' and run the timer down to '0' at which point all the doors will shut automatically.