Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tim W

Fs9's Approach ATC doesn't recognised newly inserted ILS ...

Guest kevinti

Hi guys,I had inserted a new ILS to Runway 9 of EHAM. During approach, the ATC is still calling for VISUAL APPROACH RUMWAY 9? I'm using AFCAD221 to inserted the new ILS. Is this normal that the newly inserted ILS will never be registered by the ATC engine of fs9?Put the ATC aside, good thing is that I could simply simulate a visaul approach to Runway 9 by tracking the newly created ILS!Is there a way to force the ATC recognised the newly inserted ILS or did I miss anything after inserting the ILS or there is nothing I could do?Thank you very much in advance for your kind attention and advices!I hope to get some confirmation from you guys ASAP!

I would also appreciate any feedback on this issue.Bruceb

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

You have to add ILS Approaches to AF2_EHAM file following BGLCOMPSDK.First decompile by Alex Antonini BGLXML v120 the AF2_EHAM and add the ILS approaches.Then apply the modifications suggested by Alex Antonini to BGLCOMP.XSD in the BGLCOMP_SDK folder specially the two strings on taxiwaypaths "drawSurface and drawDetail" and recompile the AF2_EHAM by BGLCOMP.Without the suggested modifications to BGLCOMP.XSD the BGLCOMP won't recompile the AF2_EHAM file.

Crikey!At that rate it'd be easier to do as you were told and fly a visual!;-)AdamEGKBJAR PPL(A)

Guest kevinti

Hi Franco,Oops...this is a difficult one....!Ok, I will download those and try it out tonight...and it's 10:15 pm on Thursday, 18-Mar-2004 in Singapore now...and the national TV is showing American Idol Final 12, 2nd night!Thanks Franco!

Guest kevinti

Hi Adam,...you do have a point..haha...well, I will just fly visual as told by fs9 and of cause....with my ILS tracking "enable" to obtain my Visual Landing licence...hehe!Thank you guys for all your helpfull inputs!