Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

CARENADO ENTERS X-PLANE MARKET

On August 18, 2010 Carenado is pleased to announce its entry to the X-Plane aircraft add-on market.All Carenado aircraft for X-Plane will have the same quality standards as they have in FSX and FS2004. Detailed models, realistic textures, custom instruments, realistic behavior and friendly FPS, making the flight experience very close to reality.Our compromise with the X-Plane community is to deliver the best GA aircraft for the X-Plane users. The company chose the Mooney M20J as it first aircraft for this platform. The aircraft should be ready for sale during September, 2010.Carenado has plans to develop most of its current FSX fleet for X-Plane and continue developing for FSX.Here are some pictures of our incoming M20J for X-Plane1xplane.jpg2xplane.jpg3xplane.jpgRegardsCarenado

Well Golly, now I MUST purchase X-Plane!I mean I almost clicked "buy" last night (only $29!) but decided to wait, then THIS! Bravo, Carenado! :(

Isn't it ironic considering they just dropped FS9 production. I thought there were way more people using FS9 than X-plane. For example there are 13,000 topics in the FS9 forum vs. 200 in the X-plane forum. Maybe the 'XP' forum is newer but still I think probably way more people are using FS9.

Isn't it ironic considering they just dropped FS9 production. I thought there were way more people using FS9 than X-plane. For example there are 13,000 topics in the FS9 forum vs. 200 in the X-plane forum. Maybe the 'XP' forum is newer but still I think probably way more people are using FS9.
Not Really. A lot of X-Plane users don't hang out here. X-Plane.org, for instance, has: 519,624 posts, and 125,568 members. In its entirety, Avsim.com forums have 44,345 members.

Founder of X-Aviation

I found that out last night as well. Here I thought for years that there just weren't nearly as many X-Plane guys as there were FS guys.Then I searched for 'em. Turns out they just weren't eating at our table :)

Guest acezboy561

Intresting move guys, im sticking with FS for now.

Less competition in X-Plane as well

I just have a question about the Mooney for X-Plane. Will this aircraft be available for Linux and Mac users, or is it a Windows-only product ?Thank you and best regards.