Sign in to follow this  
3Green

Flashing 2D panels on a Geforce3 Ti 200 card..

I'm aware of all the problems with FX cards and no 2D panels etc, but I have a Geforce3 Ti200 card running 30.82 Nvida drivers, and every so often the 2D panel flashes on/off. As the panel is flashing, my FPS drop down to about 1fps and you can't even control the aircraft.Yeap like FX owners, AA is on, and I'm in Full screen mode. My question, do other Geforce3 Ti200 owners see this problem, or just me? Thanks in advance....RJ

Try turning "render to texture" off in the hardware tab in display - or turn it on if its off.

Guest Elderberry

I have a GF3 Ti 200 and I have not seen this problem.

Guest JamesJ

I have that card, no problems accept occasionaly a flash or two on the taxiway or runway..very rarely..driver is 4403 available from NVIDIA.com..JamesJ

Thanks all.... I'll try the "render to texture" tip first, and if no joy will get the lastest drivers....:-wave RJ

I have that problem on the same card. However only when I am running FS Meteo. When I turn that off the issue dissappears.I would like to know if someone has a solution to the FSMeteo issue though.Rgds, John

This is a known problem with both FSmeteo & Activesky. The new version of Activesky will fix it, but i'm not sure about FSmeteo.

:-doh Doh... Thanks for the heads up... I use Active sky and would never have thought it was causing this problem....Thanks again gentlemen for all your replies...:-wave RJ