Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Oz LIGURIA...

O.M.G.! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!I'm just about to take off from a magnificent taxi-rubber necking of the ships, boats, airport detail....WOW!Thank you to the whole development team. Unbelievable.......now to take off in the Bonanza and see what else blows me out of the pilot's seat.......wow......Mitch

Guest Coneman

Beautiful work guys, thanks so much. :(

O.M.G.! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!I'm just about to take off from a magnificent taxi-rubber necking of the ships, boats, airport detail....WOW!Thank you to the whole development team. Unbelievable.......now to take off in the Bonanza and see what else blows me out of the pilot's seat.......wow......Mitch
I'd love to add this scenery but I CAN'T. I tried adding it in the Scenery Library, but with Windows 7, I'm having difficulty. I wish they'd fix that glitch. I tried clicking on a blank area and tried other things but I can't get that scenery to add to the library. Do you know a technique that works for this problem?Stan

I'd love to add this scenery but I CAN'T. I tried adding it in the Scenery Library, but with Windows 7, I'm having difficulty. I wish they'd fix that glitch. I tried clicking on a blank area and tried other things but I can't get that scenery to add to the library. Do you know a technique that works for this problem?
Add scenery as normal, hit OK, then click the white area.

Finally got it.StanBy the way....you are right! What a great gift of free scenery of this wonderful airport. Check it out in YouTube to see real landings there. It looks just like the new OZ scenery. It's just a short flight to Nice, France too. Wonderful new area to explore and fly in.Also, Mitch. Do you find that on rollout, there seems to be something on the runway that makes planes crash? I've tried several different planes, and about 1/4 down the runway, I experience a crash. If I use a STOL plane, I can avoid it. Stan

Stan, sorry about the delay getting back to you, just read your comment and question. In other scenery as well, I have come up against the 'invisible' crash object. I have turned off 'Crash' and have no further occasional 'invisible object crashes' with this scenery or any other custom one. There is something with FSX that causes this occasionally.Try turning the feature off, (you won't really miss it....) and you will have no further problem with this annoyance.The work and detail of this scenery, like the miles-long seawall....take the ultra light and enjoy a soar or three...Mitch

Very glad you are enjoying it mate :)
--------------------------------------------------------"Excellent, excellent....and excellent". Did I mention excellent?!?It took me 15 minutes to get my butt off of the tarmac...for I was checking out everything around me...LOLOLOLOL! This scenery made me realise that I need a vacation, LOLOLOLOL!Mitch

Does anybody out there remember the movie of Pappy Boyle, in the 'French Connection'?Well...I'm now going to think of OZx and ORBX as my 'Aussie Connection'Just watch the French Connection and you will see what I am implying, LOLOLOLOL!I'm hooked. Right now, I just took a brief break from flying the ultralight about 2,000 feet up and away from the Genoa coastline. I have my textures set to 7cm and my Mesh at 1 M. At the airport, I get around 15-22, but once up, go to 28-33 FPS. For the depth and massive detail, (ie: life-like scope and panorama), those FPS are totally acceptable. I'd imagine that even with the texture set to the rendered 1 and 2 M's, and let say the Mesh at 5 M, this scenery would tax less horse-power equiped systems. No matter what, no matter the FPS, no matter....this scenery is 100 percent immersing!Hey Pappy...don't bust them too hard. They'll stay out of New York...ROTFLMBO!Cheers,Mitch

Stan, sorry about the delay getting back to you, just read your comment and question. In other scenery as well, I have come up against the 'invisible' crash object. I have turned off 'Crash' and have no further occasional 'invisible object crashes' with this scenery or any other custom one. There is something with FSX that causes this occasionally.Try turning the feature off, (you won't really miss it....) and you will have no further problem with this annoyance.The work and detail of this scenery, like the miles-long seawall....take the ultra light and enjoy a soar or three...MitchThanks, Mitch. Too bad about having to turn off crash feature...but if that's what it takes, so be it.Stan--------------------------------------------------------"Excellent, excellent....and excellent". Did I mention excellent?!?It took me 15 minutes to get my butt off of the tarmac...for I was checking out everything around me...LOLOLOLOL! This scenery made me realise that I need a vacation, LOLOLOLOL!Mitch

Very glad you guys are enjoying it! Maurizio is looking into the runway crashbox

Very glad you guys are enjoying it! Maurizio is looking into the runway crashbox
Interesting term, "Runway Crashbox". Yes, that's exactly what it is....it's just one spot a few hundred "simulation" feet into the takeoff roll.Thanks.Stan

Jay,Thanks for this nice gift. This scenery is pretty!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Anyone else having a problem with the scenery causing a " Microsoft Flight Simulator X has suffered a fatal error" message in Windows 7 Pro 32? I get it each time I try to load the scenery. Default installation. Anyone have any thoughts, so far Win 7 is not telling me what the error is the way that XP used to do.Ed Green, KCLT

Anyone else having a problem with the scenery causing a " Microsoft Flight Simulator X has suffered a fatal error" message in Windows 7 Pro 32? I get it each time I try to load the scenery. Default installation. Anyone have any thoughts, so far Win 7 is not telling me what the error is the way that XP used to do.Ed Green, KCLT
I have W7 64 bit. I have had no issues from using it. Could it be the way that you added it to your Scenery Library? W7 is a bit quirky in that way...Mitch

Thanks for the thought, I installed it as indicated in the Readme file; I can pull it, re-install it,and see what happens.