Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Some Dirt on the PMDG 737 NGX

I cant wait until we hear more about some of the other features like the push back, VC rain/ice, config manager, call out/voice features, etc.Looks great so far though, I cant wait.Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Awesome! I feel dirty just looking at these...i've got to take a shower, no seriously....Rhydian Yeoman

Very nice! I can't wait for it!

Yipee! Thanks Robert, 90FPS? Can I ask what your CPU and RAM is?
He's running an i7 965 Extreme Edition @ 3.4GHz and has 6GB of DDR3 1600. I see similar performance over sparsely populated areas like this on my i7 860 @ 3.8GHz w/ 4GB of DDR3 1600.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

All this talk of i7's has got me concerned. Will my overclocked Q9550 be able to handle this plane? :Straight Face:I guess there's no real way to answer that until it comes out!

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Are we there yet ! lol thnxx foe the up-date abdull

I love the clarity of the gauges and displays. Well done!Is the Yaw Damper indicator functional?

Robert, ya killin' me. Ya really killin' me. Those are great shots.

Is the Yaw Damper indicator functional?
Of course, that's way way down on the list of things that are functional on this airplane Big%20Grin.gif

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

That is it?High quality snap shots with high wear and tear and 90 fps on windowed mode?Man, I can't wait for more of this important details.Great job.

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | Samsung G9 49" Curved Monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

Great update ! Did anyone noticed the Vertical Situation Display in the penultimate picture ? :( Denis