Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Some Dirt on the PMDG 737 NGX

Great update ! Did anyone noticed the Vertical Situation Display in the penultimate picture ? :( Denis
Wow, you made me go back and look at them all again, that was one function i wasn't expecting...I didn't scroll across and see the whole image:unsure:

Guest boeingngx

if you want to see a overview of the VC of the NGX , here it is: ;-) :D

Thanks for the detailed report #1 Robert! It's looking very promising!If the FPS will be at least as good as in the Level-D 767 for FSX, it will be an amazing achievement from PMDG, considering how much detail there is in the plane.

What does 'Qualified for ext. overwater operations' mean?Gerrit

if you want to see a overview of the VC of the NGX , here it is: ;-) :D
Looks very realistic, especially the pilot :(

Hi guys!It is just wonderful.Cant wait for it anymore.

He's running an i7 965 Extreme Edition @ 3.4GHz and has 6GB of DDR3 1600. I see similar performance over sparsely populated areas like this on my i7 860 @ 3.8GHz w/ 4GB of DDR3 1600.
Are you planning on testing NGX playability on non-extreme configurations ? e.g. AMD PIIX4 3-3.4GHz/4GB ?

Good afternoon PMDGDoes someone of the PMDG team will write a tutorial in addition of the manual?Thnks fr a short answer.Best regardsMarcel

Good afternoon PMDGDoes someone of the PMDG team will write a tutorial in addition of the manual?Thnks fr a short answer.Best regardsMarcel
Most probably Marcel ;)Tristan

Best Regards,
Tristan Marchent - UK fATPL(A) - EMB 195 First Officer

System: Intel i7-6700k Skylake CPU, 4 Cores (4.0-4.2GHz, Overlocked 20%), Asus Z170 PRO GAMING MBO, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Corsair Hydro H80i V2 CPU Cooler, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB, Windows 10 Home 64-bit (512GB M.2 PCIe SSD), Prepar3D V4.5 (1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD), 4TB SSHD Hybrid Drive, EVGA GQ 80 PLUS Gold 850W Modular PSU

Looks very impressive! Detail is amazing, and that performance is awesome. Oh, and the VSD was the first thing I noticed :(

Joe Sherrill

I just want to know realise day, 2 days, 2 weeks or 2 months. I know that PMDG will do good 737 with excellent VC, FMC etc. So, PMDG give us realise day. Make a countdown timer on your website, he, he.
Probably October, November maybe even December time most probably. Thats only my own guess :/

Best Regards,
Tristan Marchent - UK fATPL(A) - EMB 195 First Officer

System: Intel i7-6700k Skylake CPU, 4 Cores (4.0-4.2GHz, Overlocked 20%), Asus Z170 PRO GAMING MBO, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Corsair Hydro H80i V2 CPU Cooler, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB, Windows 10 Home 64-bit (512GB M.2 PCIe SSD), Prepar3D V4.5 (1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD), 4TB SSHD Hybrid Drive, EVGA GQ 80 PLUS Gold 850W Modular PSU

Hi Guys Very impressive, cannot wait,have my credit at the ready.

Derek C.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

All this talk of i7's has got me concerned. Will my overclocked Q9550 be able to handle this plane? :Straight Face:I guess there's no real way to answer that until it comes out!
Hah - I'm more worried about my AMD6000 :Nail Biting:Anyway, nice shots, I like how the MFD's are sharp even at high zoom! If this is similar to the Mustang or C750 from ES I should be able to handle it, fps-wise.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Wow this looks incredible. I wonder how much code it took to implement the vertical situation display and systems.