Sign in to follow this  
Guest firehawk44

Ready for Pushback Patch

Some troubles though. If you already have FSUIPC installed it fails until you remove it...Installations using the alternate INS also won't update until put back a panel.cfg without them.

Guest bigun

I have the registered version of FSUIPC installed and everything went fine with the update. Did not have to remove it. Were you able to reinstall the INS after you updated?Thanks,George Stoddard

Guest firehawk44

I had no problems with installation either with FSUIPC installed. However, the aircraft is still heavily overweight in the fuel and payload section by almost 11,000 pounds and I have to reduce my fuel load to get it off the ground. Perhaps this will be fixed when MS releases the Model SDK.Jim

Guest UweR

:-hmmm Using the PAX loader is an option - although I don

Hi Jim. I would take Uwe's suggestion and use the pass loader. As a team member and tester I have found the 2004 fuel loader to be out compared with our pass loader. I think you will find that the amount of fuel shown in each tank in the 2004 loader is off compared to the actual fuel panel in the aircraft. If you do need help just come to our forum. It

I5 13600KF 5.1GHz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 12G| | MSI Z690 Tomahawk DDR4 WiFi MB | M.2 NVMe SSD"s 2X1TB/2X2TB / HDD's 3X4TB and 1X8TB | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Windows 11 64 Pro 

Guest firehawk44

Thanks Chris and Uwe for your help. The PAX Loader fixed my problem.Jim

Guest ronwsley

Can somebody point me to the RFPB 2002 > 2004 patch. It does not appear to be at the htt://www.panelshop.com site anymore. Thanks,

Guest bigun

The patch for the original RFP is available in the forums section in the "FS2004 RFP Update Files" section. Do yourself a favor and get RFP V2. It's much advanced from the First Generation.

Guest ronwsley

George, thanks for trying to help. Color me stupid but that search takes me back to a previus message which points me the this site:http://www.panelshop.com/ and the patch is no longer on the site from what I can see. This is where I started. Have you actually seen the patch lately as opposed to a link to a site. Also, your suggestion to go to V2 is commendable; but, I want to get my money's worth out of the 2002 > 2004 version I have now first. Thanks in advance for any additional help you can provide or suggest.

Go to the panel shop site ( www.panelshop.com ). Click on support then support forum. Scroll down until you see a tab entitled "FS2004 RFP Update Files". Click on that and the files that you need should be there.NB: If you have not registered to use the support forum, you will have to do so; it's free and easy and no information is shared....Ed GreenKCLThttp://www.panelshop.com/DEV.jpghttp://www.globecargo.org/images/VAA_Sen_captain.jpg