Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeM

FS Addon Manager

Guest Biggles

Hi Does any one know whether the above package is suitable for use with FS 2004, and if so how does one go about installing it?I have logged on to the FS AOM website, but can find no reference to updating this product for using with the recent flightsim.Thanks for any available info.

Guest Biggles

Hi GeorgeMany thanks for your speedy reply. I will look forward to the update in Sepetember, or will this be a completely new issue?Regards

Manfred indicates it will be a new version (3.0)rather than an update so I guess there will be a nominal fee for current users. If I recall correctly I think I paid about $19.00 (US) for the existing version.For anyone reading this post that is not familiar with FS Addon Manager it may be worth a click to the the web site to have a look at its advantages; the creator has obviously put a lot of effort into this program to make it work. I believe you can still 'try before you buy;' some functions will be limited until you register at the site.The link: http://fsaom.buddyshare.org/index.php-G