Sign in to follow this  
Guest BobL

Old version of Traffic.dll?

I had to format my HD a few days ago and I am going through the process of reinstalling everything. I installed FS2002 and everything went well the first time it ran. On the second time I try to run the program it keeps giving me the following message "MS has detected 3rd Party Software that may not be compatible with this version of software" and points to the traffic.dll file. It gives the option of "Yes" to load it anyway or "no" not to load it. It does not matter what I press it shuts down after this. I have loaded this software numerous times before and this is the first problem I have ever had with it. Any suggestions?

Guest BobL

Sorry this is so late but I've been away and haven't really kept up.Look in your FS2002.cfg file. Find the section {OldModules}Substitute the left and right brackets for the { }.If you don't have that section, leave a space under {Startup} and add it. Again, there are brackets in lieu of the { }Then under that section (OldModules); add the following line:Traffic.dll=1I'm not sure where traffic.dll is coming from though. I have most of the popular add-ons and I don't have that one. Here's what mine looks like:{OLDMODULES} mdlfix_win2k.dll=0waicao.dll=1rccp.dll=1fsflightmax.dll=1Note that there are brackets instead of the { }Hope this helps!BobL