Sign in to follow this  
Raimo I

Repaint request - PSS 777-300 delta airlines

Hey!I'd like to have PSS 777-300 Delta Airlines liverie. Sence I've been seraching this liverie for endless hours and still didn't find anything I thought maybe some good folks at AVSIM could create it for me. I would really appreciate it because it's the plane i use at Airliner Pilot, and i don't have paints for it. Also i lack skills and software to create it myself. Note - its fictional repaint because Delta dosen't actually own 777-300 planes, nut they own 777-200 and i could provide it's textures if it helps anyhow.Thank You very much.- PhOeNiX

Check the front page - Rick Case is very kindly putting all the old PSS user edits onto the library. Look for PSS_Boeing_misc* files - 777 Delta is in there.And Rick - from those of us still around on the PSS forum very many thanks; you are a star.John R

Hello.Thank You very much for reffering me to those files. Unfortunetly, I were unable to find Delta liverie for 777-300 from those 4 files that was there (yes there was delta for 772). So the question still hangs ... is it around somewhere or maybe someone kind can create it.Thank You.- PhOeNiX