Sign in to follow this  
Xenowings

Unable to purchase

Hi there i just tried purchasing the 208, got it in the shopping bag, then when i proceed to checkout it comes up with a page that says delete your cookies and try again. I did so and tried again but no dice, any ideas?

Blitzer over at the orbx forums had the same problem. He deleted his browsing history and tried again a little later, then it worked. I don't even know wether deleting the history did the actual trick or just the waiting. Maybe the transaction server gets hammered by the amount of buyers wanting to get that aircraft? ;)

Yeah i tried that several times with no luck but thanks for the quick reply. Edit - Also just curious is there a cargo version and if not is there plans for one?

Yeah i tried that several times with no luck but thanks for the quick reply. Edit - Also just curious is there a cargo version and if not is there plans for one?
There's no cargo version in this first release. I sincerely hope they add one as an expansion pack.

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Or support the developer, by purchasing direct and back-up your purchase and activation code! :(

Ugh, oh well i guess ill buy it with that hope in mind. The fedex guys are really looking forward to it.
In their official announcement of the Caravan's release today, they said they'll be producing a cargo expansion pack soon. Looks like the FedEx guys will be happy.

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Or support the developer, by purchasing direct and back-up your purchase and activation code! :(
Exactly! Whenever I can I buy directly from the developer instead of 3rd party publishers who slice off a big part of the cake for themselves.

Exactly! Whenever I can I buy directly from the developer instead of 3rd party publishers who slice off a big part of the cake for themselves.
I didn't realize 3rd party guys took so much. If it it such a problem why do developers allw 3rd parties to sell their proucts? How much do they take? Not being reticent, just asking.Also the reason I mentioned it is because the poster said that he couldn't get the Carenado store to work (I've never been able to either). Seems like Carenado would appreciate the buisness even at a reduced profit, rather then not getting it at all because consumers cant get their purchase website to work.Either way it doesn't matter, because you can't buy it from Flight1 yet anyway, I was wrong lol. Hopefully soon though, I want her!