Sign in to follow this  
flightwatch

iFly 737 released!

At the time of posting this, Flight1 has yet to update the product page with the download info, but it should only be a few hours before it's made available.

Here's the link:http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=iflyfs9Downloading now...

Cool! :( crap cant get her yet have to wait let us know how it went. :(

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Hopefully, they'll get the FSX one out soon. I'm tempted to get that FS9 one, but I think I'll await the FSX version. Be interesting to hear from anyone who goes for that FS9 version though, if anyone does so, be sure to give us a quick review.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Oh what a day! I also got "Mafia II" in the mail today. Just like x-mas!Well, the download is finished, so I'm kinda busy.

Rune B.

Oh no...I just got to my office...oh well I'm canceling tennis after work!

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Morn'n, OK - I'm recently back from a long break from FS9... iFly ??? Who are these guys and would this be expected to be on par with PMDG ???Regards,Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Anyone tried it out yet? How is the performance (fps) and handling?First impressions?Credit card is standing by, just would like some info before I buy.

Wow, Great news. Now all we need is repaints (Southwest, AirTran, etc).I'd love to see the sales numbers on this one... PMDG jumped shipped on this project stating there's no FS9 market so I'd love to see how this thing sales.

Hopefully, they'll get the FSX one out soon. I'm tempted to get that FS9 one, but I think I'll await the FSX version. Be interesting to hear from anyone who goes for that FS9 version though, if anyone does so, be sure to give us a quick review.Al
Why would you want an FSX version of this model when you have the outstanding PMDG project coming out? By the skin of our teeth we get a new 737NG series in FS9 (the timing is perfect) and FSX users want an FSX version, I can't understand this. I wouldn't what to put more on this team with FSX demands unless their already planning this as they would be competing directly with PMDG which is all but profit suicide. I wish these guys all the success in the world for doing this project which would not happen competing directly with a developer like PMDG. FSX has their version now FS9 users have theirs. Now I have to see if this thing is a viable alternative...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Isn't it brutal that its 2010 and yet another hi quality 737 has been added to fs9, and the fsx user is still just sitting around scratching his/her headbiggrin.gif. I just did a upgraded to W7 and figured I would not need 2 MSFS on my machine, wrong again. Now I gotta find my install disks, congrats to ifly, looks like you did a great job.

One thing that concerns me is that there is not much information available about the aircraft. For example:- Which liveries are included in the initial release?- Is it possible to import flightplans (default MS or other)...

One thing that concerns me is that there is not much information available about the aircraft. For example:- Which liveries are included in the initial release?- Is it possible to import flightplans (default MS or other)...
Initial release comes with the iFly livery, but the paintkit is already available, so I would expect we'll see more soon.

- Which liveries are included in the initial release?
Only iFly liveries, but there is a paint kit so I guess in the next weeks/months we will see lots of liveriesEDIT:Ahhh Teeps just was a tiny bit earlier in posting a reply. Edited by Egbert Drenth

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

One thing that concerns me is that there is not much information available about the aircraft. For example:1. Which liveries are included in the initial release?2. Is it possible to import flightplans (default MS or other)...
This is easy:1. None2. From what I read 'yes'(default FP)...I guess we'll all see tonight... :(

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2