Sign in to follow this  
spotlope

Kenmore Air Caravan

I spent a little time with the blank textures this afternoon and created my first Caravan paint: a C208B as flown by Kenmore Air in the Pacific Northwest of the US/Canada. Here are some preliminary shots.There are a couple of niggles to fix first, then I'll upload it to my site and publicize the link.

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Bill,LOVE IT!

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Thanks, guys. I just posted the file on my blog at http://iblueyonder.com/freeware/ . Enjoy! And please, let me know if you find anything weird.thanks,

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Guest BeaverDriver

WOW :(! Nice job Bill. If I do find "anything" weird in it, can I keep her... errr, "it"? Big%20Grin.gif

WOW :(! Nice job Bill. If I do find "anything" weird in it, can I keep her... errr, "it"? Big%20Grin.gif
By my guest. Big%20Grin.gif

Bill Womack

Awsome Bill! Looks great, Too bad it sinks at the dock though :(

Guest acezboy561

Nice Work Bill! Im yet to buy it, hope you make more repaints! :D Maybe you can make a fictional one of the Aeroplican Air Services? :(

Thanks Bill!Beautiful livery! :--)

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Hi Bill,Many thanks for this very good livery. I have installed it further your instruction in the read me, but the aircraft does not appear in the selection, I do not understand why :( ?... Have you one suggeStion?Jean-Pierre

Hi Bill,Many thanks for this very good livery. I have installed it further your instruction in the read me, but the aircraft does not appear in the selection, I do not understand why :( ?... Have you one suggeStion?Jean-Pierre
I noticed that last night too, Jean-Pierre. Maybe it's because I changed the ui_manufacturer line to "Cessna" in the aircraft.cfg. If you sort your aircraft list by the "Manufacturer" drop-down and choose "Cessna" you'll find it.

Bill Womack

Sneaky.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

I noticed that last night too, Jean-Pierre. Maybe it's because I changed the ui_manufacturer line to "Cessna" in the aircraft.cfg. If you sort your aircraft list by the "Manufacturer" drop-down and choose "Cessna" you'll find it.
Thank you Bill. That is correct :( !!!!! Best regardsJean-Pierre

Thanks for the new textures.The fleet grows.Russ

Many may fly and some are rewarded

handsomely, but the wings of gold of a

United States Naval Aviator mean more

than flying. It is dearly bought, requires

sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.