Sign in to follow this  
kmanning

MD-11 Load Sheet

Hi all,I was wondering if any of you know where the loading of the MD-11 is stored when I load the MD-11 from the Load Manager. I tried to locate it but I can't find it.Ken Manning

Hi all,Does anyone know where the loading of the MD-11 is stored. I still haven't heard from anyone.Ken Manning

I've been watching this since you posted last night since you got my curiosity going too. I wonder if it's tucked away in a coded file. Did you check through all the sections in the Aircraft.cfg? That to me would be a logical spot for it. I'd check but have too much on my plate at the moment.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

I am almost certain it is in the aircraft.cfg.Have a look at the weight and balance section.It should look something like this:max_number_of_stations =50station_load.0=3570, -40.04, 0.00, 3.80, FwdCabinstation_load.1=13210, -81.70, 0.00, 3.80, MidCabinstation_load.2=18030, -128.58, 0.00, 3.80, AftCabinstation_load.3=11449, -54.74, 0.00, 0.20, FwdCargostation_load.4=12509, -132.91, 0.00, 0.20, CtrCargostation_load.5=514, -156.62, 0.00, 0.20, AftCargoThis is taken from the pax version's aircraft.cfgI use TOPCAT for loading the aircraft.

I've been watching this since you posted last night since you got my curiosity going too. I wonder if it's tucked away in a coded file. Did you check through all the sections in the Aircraft.cfg? That to me would be a logical spot for it. I'd check but have too much on my plate at the moment.
Hi Dan,Yes, I've checked the aircraft.cfg and the only thing I see is that it indicates what the passenger weight is at each of the 3 stations. I wish it would create a loadsheet file with the number of passengers, the weight of the passengers, the aircraft's gross weight, the ZFW, the weight of cargo, ZFWCG, and the take-off CG so that I can print it out. The only thing I know to do now is copy it to notepad and print it out. With the Level D 767-300, it creates the loadsheet for you. Ken.

Hi Ken, I love the idea of it printing a seperate load sheet. I think Eric is dead on with his find in the aircraft.cfg section. Level D must have an app that reads this data and presents it in a load sheet manner. Maybe PMDG will do the same in the upcoming NGX release it would be cool to see, or maybe they'll make it available on a knee board or something.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Isn't it the case where if you click on "save to file" from the load manager, that will save the load to the aircraft cfg. file. However, if you have FSX running and click "send to FSX", it updates the weight and balance in the simulation, as can be then seen from the aircraft weight and balance in the FSX screen menu?In the latter option, I dont think it saves the data anywhere you can view, other than on the screen in the sim.Also, is there a way to load an exact cargo weight? The load manager only has 1/3, 2/3, Full, Random and No Cargo options. The cargo weight is fixed for these options.Regards.David Harrison
Hi David,Yes, when you save the load from the load manager, it's configured in the aircraft.cfg. I assume you're referring to the PMDG MD-11 load manager. From what you said above, it appears that you're running FSX. I'm running FS9. I don't know if the load manager for FSX is the same as that for FS9. In FS9, the 1/3, 2/3, Full, and Random are for loading the passengers, not the cargo, and you can also load the exact number of passengers you want. You just click on the seats in the upper section where it says Main Deck. To load the cargo, you click on the boxes where is says Cargo Deck. I know you can load the exact number of passengers and cargo in FS9 and I think it would be the same for FSX. Ken.