Sign in to follow this  
camaroz288

Blank panel instruments

Hi everybodyI just bought the PMDG 737 NG ver 1.3 on the official PMDG website by download.My system is win 7 32 bits- my FS is FS2004 ACOF ver 9.1 with FSUIPC 3.98 installed & registered.My install of 737 NG, is a TRUE INSTALL! no crack or copy!So after install & reboot, i launch FS2004 & try to fly 737 NG...Engines works but all the avionics , instruments & the FMC are totally BLANK!I try many things: start with cold & dark & follow all the right procédures: still blank!I wrote to PMDG to ask help: NO ANSWER!!!So i'm really disappointed: spend 44.95 $ and lost my money for nothing!!Please can anyone HELP ME!!

You have to sign a full name in this forum, especially to solve a problem of your nature. Assuming the installation validation was good, and you are loading a new flight from create a flight with engines running and all electrical turned on, try uninstalling and remove and PMDG folders and reinstall.You can't "write" to pmdg, direct support is available at their web site at the support portal where you open a trouble ticket. They will respond to that.

Dan Downs KCRP

Have unisntalled the PMDG 737NG.Reinstall with XP SP2 compatibility mode ans administrator rights : STILL BLANK !!I don't know what to do..Maybe it's a parameter with FSUIPC...

Hi Richard, I see the statements of "TRUE INSTALL!" etc... but as Dan said you need to contact support via the web portal and open a support ticket, they will not answer to emails without it. It is not a parameter of FSUIPC, it is a Validation issue seen is cracked copies (ok, unsuccesfully cracked copies).So as long as you open that ticket and are supply correct name here (The name that you placed your actual order with), then you will certainly get support here.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Hi everybodyI just bought the PMDG 737 NG ver 1.3 on the official PMDG website by download.My system is win 7 32 bits- my FS is FS2004 ACOF ver 9.1 with FSUIPC 3.98 installed & registered.My install of 737 NG, is a TRUE INSTALL! no crack or copy!So after install & reboot, i launch FS2004 & try to fly 737 NG...Engines works but all the avionics , instruments & the FMC are totally BLANK!I try many things: start with cold & dark & follow all the right procédures: still blank!I wrote to PMDG to ask help: NO ANSWER!!!So i'm really disappointed: spend 44.95 $ and lost my money for nothing!!Please can anyone HELP ME!!
Hi Richard,Do you have other add-ons (mainly planes) in your system? Also, I am confused when you say you "follow all the right procedures". Could you post a view of your overhead panel?Here are a few ideas/things to check - sorry if they look obvious but sometimes it's the simple things that do you in.- Start from the default cessa, cold and dark. If you do that, DO NOT SHUT DOWN THE AVIONICS MASTER SWITCH. Then load the NG;- Sometimes, the NG will load with engines running and nothing else. Try to shut down the engines (using the fuel cuttofs below the throttles) and then try the complete start procedure from cold and dark.Finally you could try to remove (or save under a different name) the FS9.cfg file and let fs9 buid a new one. But frankly, if you have no problem with the other aircraft in FS9, I don't know if this is useful.Hope this helps,Brunops 1 : I haven't got Win7 so if there are specific problems with it, I am not aware of them but I believe many simmers are using it with the NG without trouble. See however the post below recommending to run in administrator mode.ps 2 : I don't remember by hart but isn't the latest version 1.4 (with the latest patch from PMDG)?

Thank you for these ideas...But i've already tried these ones and many others: still blank!
Could you post a view of your overhead panel?Bruno

What resolution are you running at? Are the panels black when running full screen instead of windowed? Have you tried resizing the window?
Yes already tried changing resolution and also switch full screen to windowed & vice - versa...My native resolution is 1920 X 1200, tried 1024x768 - 1600x1200.==> STILL BLANK

Have you turned on the generators? It appears that you have not done so.
Good question...In the view you (Richard) posted, they seem to be in the OFF position. And one cannot see if the battery switch is on of off. Also, there are other swiches that, according to standard operating procedure, should be on but aren't. Bruno

Good question...In the view you (Richard) posted, they seem to be in the OFF position. And one cannot see if the battery switch is on of off. Also, there are other swiches that, according to standard operating procedure, should be on but aren't. Bruno
I think the better solution is that you post a capture of YOUR overhead panel with all switch in the right position.Maybe my tutorials are wrong.