Sign in to follow this  
trisager

Ant's Sierra LSA

I did buy this plane (gotta help out the artists) and really like the hands-on aspect.  Did a flight from KORS to 1S2 and it felt good.  I will need to program a trim function into my controller  as there is no AP.  Also nice to have a cute navigator.   :Big Grin:jja

Jim Allen
support@skypilot.biz
SkyPilot Software home of FSXAssist / P3DAssist

LionheartVictoryBanner02s-369x97.png

Just bought her. What a wonderful aircraft! The price is very generous too. There's little reason for anyone not to have this in their virtual hangar. :(

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Just bought her. What a wonderful aircraft! The price is very generous too. There's little reason for anyone not to have this in their virtual hangar. :(
Agreed, bought it today myself! Nothing bad to say about it!!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Quite a charmer. Congrats to Anthony for his artistry.-Mike

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

just got this plane, i think it's my new favorite plane for my FTX NA scenerygreat virtual cockpit, easy to jump in and fly, the frames have been pretty decent so far. i think i prefer it to the previous single prop planes i've purchased so far:-the carenado 152 does not have 3d gauges-the realair scout package which has an older exterior model but still have very clean look interior, i'm just finding the tail draggers slightly tricky-the a2a cub which is a bit too slow and i miss the instrumentation

This little gem has been my favourite "jump in and fly" plane for a while now, and I'm surprised that no-one has mentioned the great raindrop effects on the screen, inside and out! :D

It has a "you are there" quality that's hard to pin down but invaluable when you find it - feels like a real light airplane, as opposed to a set of textures moving at 110 knots... :( Much as I love the A2A Cub, I have to be in the right mood for it - for me, the Cub is about the experience, as opposed to getting from place to place. When I have a local destination, the Sierra is my first choice, more and more.Great job!