Sign in to follow this  
Splash_One

Bermuda - FS2004 - Wasteland?

Maybe it's me but has anyone else flown out of the main airport in Hamilton Bermuda in FS2004? Noticed anything missing? Scenery maybeThe airport has minimal detail (just a few buildings) and as you take off and circle over where Hamilton should be, there is nothing! It's pretty much a flat empty island. Not even any real autogen scenery to speak about, sorry, a few trees do show up. Anyone seeing something differnat?Am I just lost in the Bermuda Triangle? Are we there yet? :-rollMark

Guest JDiaz

HeyYeah I honestly don't know what happened, don't get me wrong i LOVE FS2004, FS2002 is long gone from my computer, the problem existed in FS2002 as well. Some of the islands (Bermuda and some in the Caribbean) have no cities at all, even though anyone who's been to these knows there are cities. Bermuda, Grand Cayman, Providenciales...are some examples of islands with little to no cities represented. Hopefully someone will do an accurate scenery or landclass for these islands.Jason

Yeah, just went to check it out. Only scenery I know is FS98/2000 and features your 12 crayon box colors :( Aruba came out pretty nice, tons of autogen there :DJason :-wave