Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BillMcClellan

Looking for Glenn Copeland

I am trying to gain authorization from Glenn Copeland to use some of his outstanding gauges in a panel I am building. The email address from his downloads on AVSIM is gooseglas@wmconnect.com. I have tried several times and the emails all rejected. Does anyone know how I can get in contact with Glenn Copeland?

I am trying to gain authorization from Glenn Copeland to use some of his outstanding gauges in a panel I am building. The email address from his downloads on AVSIM is gooseglas@wmconnect.com. I have tried several times and the emails all rejected. Does anyone know how I can get in contact with Glenn Copeland?
Which E-mail server are you using? yahoo.com or google mail? I only use Internet Explorer for Microsoft updates. try using a different server.

His Avsim E-mail has changed. I can forward your message to him if you would like.Regards,Tony MikosLibrary Manager/Eula InvestigatorAvsim Online