Sign in to follow this  
yankeegolf3

automatic refueling

The fuel trigger is an all or nothing situation. The size can be controlled, but other things like quantity are not able to be adjusted.

The fuel trigger is an all or nothing situation. The size can be controlled, but other things like quantity are not able to be adjusted.
I thought there used to be a way to do this if you have a registered fsuipc - I know at least in fs9, I would think you could do it in fsx

Ciao!

I believe there is a Unlimited Fuel[.b] checkbox in FSX that you can disable automatic refueling.Not sure if this is what you are looking for or if when FSX loads it does not fill the tanks on the aircraft you have loaded.

CXA001-1.jpg

VATSIM: P2 | I1

I believe there is a Unlimited Fuel[.b] checkbox in FSX that you can disable automatic refueling.Not sure if this is what you are looking for or if when FSX loads it does not fill the tanks on the aircraft you have loaded.
True, but the OP was referring to the automatic filling that happens when you park near a fuelling point on an airfield!

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.

On a related note - why is FSX so picky as to where your plane is in the parking area for refueling?  I was a foot back from the line and the refueling truck just stopped.  Then I slewed forward 2 feet and it came on over.jja

Jim Allen
support@skypilot.biz
SkyPilot Software home of FSXAssist / P3DAssist

LionheartVictoryBanner02s-369x97.png