Sign in to follow this  
jport1

A Funny thing happened on the way to Atlant

So that you all know, after my first challenges with getting th LVLD set up and working well with FS2Crew, all has gone very well, recognition is pretty accurate (still am careful on approach and final and use "mute" occassionally). So I have been quite enjoying flying the LVLD now after a 5 year break from the ole girl (remember the button version of FS2). Anyway, just to let you know how well it is working I am flying along on a flight from Salt Lake City to Altlanta, and loving to make the experience "as real as it gets", I decide to cycle the seat belt sign to let my virtual crew know that they can start serving anytime. Well, all good and well, but then suddently the middle FA call button just keeps pinging. Hmmm I think, "that is strange" must be one of my racks acting up. Then I notice the FA button is lit on the main FS2 panel, so I push it, that doesn't do anything, the FA light just comes back on, I cycle voice recognition on and off, that doesn't stop the intermittent pinging of the FA call button, so I think that it must have locked itself in a loop and I decide to start asking for things like "One coffee Please" anything to possibly turn the call button off. Nothing works, until I decide to just say "yes" and guess what, the FA asks, in a calm tone, "turbulence or decompression". Oh my word, he has been trying all this time to ask me why I had turned the seatbelts on . . . lo and behold, I had inadvertently set the crew on alert. LOL, sometimes things just work too well and are smarter than the live pilot . .. namely "me"Great program and very much enjoying it.Thanks Bryan.Joe

Edited by jport1

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

That's on the way to Atlanta (guess you can't edit your topic title" :()

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg