Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeavyMetal

AIRAC 1009 SIDS/STARS

Guest HeavyMetal

Dan. I realize you just bought a house. Are you going to be able to sqeeze the update in for 1009 AIRAC /release?

Hey Joe, long time no type.I can't find the post but I think I read that he (Dan) wasn't going to do this cycle because the move but also because there wasn't any major changes from his last. Although I could be mistaken (happened once before I heard ;-)

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Hey guys, my apolgies but "stuff" has overcome my ability to spend the time it takes to update the procedures. I move into my new home next week, I expect to get back into the hobby after Labor Day. Now that I am more than one cycle behind my normal method of using the FAA to spot the changes will not work so I am going to have to scrub each and every location. I am thinking that maybe I'll get back into production with just the 25 busiest and expand the collection over the next several cycles. A lot depends on a certain beta test that will take priority, of course.

Dan Downs KCRP

I moved about 8 months ago and still have some boxes to do. Good work to you.

No worries Dan, I'll just use the out of date ones till you do them again lol. Don't forget to load the kettle last on the trip... first job plug in and have a cuppa Big%20Grin.gif Keep the blue side up!John Ellison

Beta test of the NGX maybe? :)