Sign in to follow this  

Help! I need assitance

Sorry for posting this here, but since the Ready for Puashback forum is having problems staying online, I was wondering if there are any RFP users here who have downloaded the patch for FS2004 compatability? If so, there was a readme file that came with the patch, but Icannot open this file as it crashes m system. Can someone send me a converted file either in .txt or .pdf format please? Thanks!

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hi,I would consider sending you a .txt version of the file, but you didn;t leave an e-mail address. So, I hope there is no problem with me just posting it here for you. :-shyThis patch is a compatibility patch to move Ready for Pushback from FS2002 to FS2004.Many things have changed in FS2004 and getting an aircraft that performs exactly as it did in FS2002 is not possible but some of the testers feel it is now even better in FS2004.This patch does not contain any complete files. The patch installer is a byte patcher that searches for unmodified original FS2002 files that were updated in late March or early April of 2003. If these files are not present in FS2004, the installer will abort and the FS2004 patch will not be installed. To make sure that there is no misunderstanding, if you have or are using any modified files of any type from the ones that were installed by the latest FS2002 patch, this update will not be installed. The gauge file for FS2004 has been accredited for use with Peter Dowson

Guest OneTinSoldier

Michael,Doh! Sorry. I guess all I would have had to do was click on the e-mail icon on the righ hand side of the header for your post!Sorry, but I still hope my post was what you wanted and will do the job. Jim

It's a very small file. I just e-mailed the text to you.Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

thank-you for your help I'll check my mail- see yo up there!