Sign in to follow this  
MrSpeaker

TrackIR FS9

Ok I thought I would give these forums a shot first just because Avsim is so busy, anyways I just reinstalled fs9 again on my W7 64, I have three separate hardrives C (OS, track ir installed on this drive) D (fsx drive) E (fs9 drive) trackir works fine when I fire up fsx, but when I fire up fs9 nothing, Im using trackir v4 and v4 of the software aswell, this has really got me confused.

Have you changed the language.dll module?If so, then revert to the original.

I found the problem, looks like I went a little tweak crazy, Im so used to putting the HIDEINFOTEXT=1 in FSX cfg file that I put it in the FS9 cfg file and I can confirm that is the culprit. If that line is present in the fs9 cfg trackir will cease to work, weird that it works ok in fsx.