Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

IFly 737NG

Anyone got any thoughts and opinions of this one before I buy it?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Anyone got any thoughts and opinions of this one before I buy it?
Seems to be pretty good. See here for opinions:http://forum.avsim.net/topic/294258-ifly-737-released/http://forum.avsim.net/topic/294317-i-bought-ifly-737-for-fs9-thread/

It's really good.And because it is sold by Flight1 you can get your money back in 30 daysno questions asked.However,support is great,product is set to become a legend,and the community around it is great as well,my advice is buy and see for yourself.cheersJP.

What is the install like?My flight sim is on a stand alone PC as it is a games only set up.I have tried their 747-400 freeware and am very impressed with it. I even thought about getting the 737 when I came across it until I saw it involved Flight 1. Toooo many bad experiences with them and that so called easy wrapper system of theirs. I almost didnt by the Eaglesoft Citation X or Aeroworx Kingair or for that reason until I found out I could get the disc and not have to mess with that c-f to install and use it.

What is the install like?My flight sim is on a stand alone PC as it is a games only set up.I have tried their 747-400 freeware and am very impressed with it. I even thought about getting the 737 when I came across it until I saw it involved Flight 1. Toooo many bad experiences with them and that so called easy wrapper system of theirs. I almost didnt by the Eaglesoft Citation X or Aeroworx Kingair or for that reason until I found out I could get the disc and not have to mess with that c-f to install and use it.
HelloWhat is difficult about the Flight1 wrapper1: click on the Icon2: enter your details3: installIf you find that too difficult to execute, the I-Fly 737 may be a bit complex for you.

Actually Mad Dog, it might be real easy if your PC is web connected, mine isn't and the dance to install without the web connection is a true pain. I prefer to drop the disc in the drive and go from there. However, as to the actual barb cast...My use of the 737 should be easy enough as I already fly their -400 and spent some time with the RFP -200 as well as both PSS and SSTSIM Concordes (which is also a pain to install). Plus I usually round off my flying with some heavy round engine time.