Sign in to follow this  
mhlarsen

J41 Load Manager?

Ok, we have an excellent interactive load sheet, but any plans for a Load Manager as seen in other PMDG products.You know, random Pax and all that...

Hi Michael, With so few seats and CG being more of a factor in a small plane as this, I don't think we'll see anything or need anything other than the sheet. Personally I would rather see this type of loading system (interactive load sheet) than the load manager in other PMDG products. It seems to give more immersion to the actual sim for me rather than having another external app needed to run outside of FS.I hope the NGX has something more internal like this sheet, perhaps something in between.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Keep your fingers crossed but I doubt it.The JS41 was marketed a "light" product similar to the B1900. It's almost half the prize of the heavy jets and, apart from the engines and FMS, lacks the depth of the 80$ line-up. Cheers