Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marcinn

Boeing 767

Guest Marcinn

Hello. I have got FSX and I am searching Boeing 767-300 Polish Airlines. Someone know where i can find it?

What addon are you talking about? An AI aircraft for your traffic or a flyable one?If the later, do you need a repaint for Level-D, CaptainSim, SMS or maybe CLS?

Guest Marcinn

I think about Al aircraft for traffic and flyable one for me :) . I think Level-D will be the best. Widze ze jestesmy obaj Polakami wiec moze po Polsku bedzie troche latwiej przynajmniej dla mnie.

AVSIM is an English language forum, so let's stick to English for the respect of other users. :wink: I won't use Shakespearean, don't worry.Let me underline the fact that I am an FS9 user, so sorry if I state something wrong on FSX stuff.1. AI - AFAIK most AI models made for FS9 will work for FSX too. If you don't want to buy a payware traffic addon (which will surely contain LOT aicraft), you need to make one on your own.There was a LOT package for WOAI ( http://www.world-of-ai.com/ ), but it was withdrawn. So you will have to do your own with a flightplan, models and repaints and TrafficTools.As for the 763 LOT livery I can see there are 2 repaints at the Avsim library, but one is Star Alliance and the other is 32bit (not recommended). You can get one as a763lot.zip at FlightSim.2. I heard FS9 LVLD repaints do work in FSX but if you add a texture folder. Automatic install does not work since the .lds format looks for FS2004. Maybe check splpalds.zip at FlightSim as I've seen only lds type repaints at AVSIM.Or find someone using FS9 and having Level-D installed to repack the textures for you to try.

Another idea for Level-D repaints is to contact Mateusz Stabryla.He makes a lot of liveries, including Polsih ones and is available here as MKMatt.

Guest Marcinn

So where I can find free level-d 767-300? And when i download this plane i have to add texture LOT to this aircraft?

OK, Marcin, I'll write you back in Polish.Check your PM soon.