Sign in to follow this  
Guest 413X3

Is the iFly 737...

iFly 737 NG for FSX is to be released around Oct. 1st. Price will be $15 more than the FS9 version.
There may be a misunderstanding. Regarding price, the $14.95 mentioned was if you wanted to upgrade from the FS9 version to the FSX version (you would have both versions).

Thanks,

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software

making anyone think about installing FS9 again? I really really want to try it...
Well David I once found a certain LDS 767 which was and still is amazing because it's so close to real life and at that time I was just a fellow simmer.Amazing but after all those years you only experience a few of those aircraft.Well this 737 is one of those just a amazing bird and when the small bugs are fixed we have a real piece of art andit will shake the FS world in a positive way I'm sure because it's that good :-)

André

Guest 413X3

It's too bad they didn't sink their teeth into something else that another company hasn't really done yet. A 777 or 757 series would have been great. Or an Airbus... With PMDG coming out hopefully in a few months it just seems like a waste for 2 high quality 737's to be on the market when there are so many aircraft that don't have a good full systems release.

It's too bad they didn't sink their teeth into something else that another company hasn't really done yet. A 777 or 757 series would have been great. Or an Airbus... With PMDG coming out hopefully in a few months it just seems like a waste for 2 high quality 737's to be on the market when there are so many aircraft that don't have a good full systems release.
Well as for the 757 I can help you see my profile lolHave fun :-)

André

making anyone think about installing FS9 again? I really really want to try it...
No way, there is no a/c that would make me go back to FS9.I'm just going to hold for the PMDG version, which hopefully will be out sometime this year. There's no way I will spend the $55 or whatever it is for the iFly, then spend another $80 or more when the NGX comes out. Plus since the PMDG guys already have a version of the iFly to pick apart, I'm sure they will make sure their version is even better than the iFly version, or at least I would imagine it will be even if iFly hadn't hit the market first.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest 413X3
Ahhh the famous Level-D 757. I've heard it is eventually coming out, I hope it does and I will certainly buy and probably get perfection. But I hope you guys don't forget about us freighter fans like the 767 either.
No way, there is no a/c that would make me go back to FS9.I'm just going to hold for the PMDG version, which hopefully will be out sometime this year. There's no way I will spend the $55 or whatever it is for the iFly, then spend another $80 or more when the NGX comes out. Plus since the PMDG guys already have a version of the iFly to pick apart, I'm sure they will make sure their version is even better than the iFly version, or at least I would imagine it will be even if iFly hadn't hit the market first.
I was going to spend over 100 on the Ariane just to fly an NG, so I will gladly buy both. I know PMDG will be perfection after a patch or 2 so it will be a good year hopefully.

Definitely WAITING for THIS ONE. :(

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

I was going to spend over 100 on the Ariane just to fly an NG, so I will gladly buy both. I know PMDG will be perfection after a patch or 2 so it will be a good year hopefully.
David, are you going to get the FS9 version only or wait for the FSX version, or pay the small upgrade fee and get both versions, then buy the PMDG version on top of that?Bet your glad you didn't spend the money on the Ariane version at this point.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator