Sign in to follow this  
spotlope

Hawaiian Caravan, anyone?

Great work Bill! Thank you! Any chance of getting the paint with the logo on the tail also?
I don't think so. That was an old scheme and I didn't particularly like it. When Kreg said they'd canned it, I was overjoyed.

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

BillThanks a bunch.Russ

Many may fly and some are rewarded

handsomely, but the wings of gold of a

United States Naval Aviator mean more

than flying. It is dearly bought, requires

sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

Thanks Bill!!!!How about Grant Aviation or San Juan Airlines? ;-)Cheers Ian

Cheers Jan 
5800X3D | Asus Strix 3080TI OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws | 1T + 250GB Samsung 960 Evo | Windows 10 | MSFS

Guest 413X3

Thanks for this repaint! Don't they use the callsign speedbuggy, and if so does anyone know where I can download an editvoicepack file for that?

Guest 413X3

And does Mokulele even exist anymore? I don't see any photos in the db of their C208s

And does Mokulele even exist anymore? I don't see any photos in the db of their C208s
I hope they exist, or Kreg will have a rude surprise when he reports to work tomorrow. :(

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Yep, we sure do. The E-Jets were an abomination of our greedy President that wanted jets so bad, he went from Caravans to JETS! And what happened, he bankrupted us. Republic still owns the Caravan operation, but Mesa (go!) owns the rights to our name, passengers, etc.Mokulele AIrlines IS the Caravan operation. The Jets, the Go Merger, are not. We have been, and always will be Mokulele (unless we get bought out).As for the awful callsign, you're right, it is "Speedbuggy" which is awful to say on the radio. This particular plane would be "Speedbuggy One Four" as it's listed with the FAA.Kreg

Kreg,Any chance you can post a few of the flight routes for those who want to simulate Mokulele operations?

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Kreg,Any chance you can post a few of the flight routes for those who want to simulate Mokulele operations?
Great idea, Yoda! The force is strong with you!Thanks for the update, Kreg. The callsign could be worse I reckon, but speedbuggy does sound weird.

Sure...but oh my, who'd want to simulate this airline! We can't even operate for real!Anyway, I only fly 3 routes anymore as a result of us cutting our operation down.HNL-LNY (PALAY2.LNY) 7000HNL-MKK (MKK4.MKK) 5000LNY-HNL (JULLE4 ARRIVAL) 6000MKK-HNL (V8) 4000As for more, we only really operate the following.KOA-OGGKOA-MKKOGG-MKKOGG-KOAMKK-HNLMKK-OGGMKK-KOAHNL-LNYHNL-MKKLNY-HNLI think that's about it off the top of my head. A mirror shadow of what we used to be :(.If you want (or if there's a need for it), you can PM me and I'll email you an Excel of all of our canned IFR plans.And yes, Speedbuggy sucks. Not Hawaiian at all, and the Caravan is anything but fast!And, if you want to know, Mokulele means "Flying Ship". So, we are the Airplane Airlines :(

And, if you want to know, Mokulele means "Flying Ship". So, we are the Airplane Airlines :(
A bit redundant lol. Like saying ATM machine. Or VIN number.

Bill,Finally got around to flying this plane in FSX! She is OUTSTANDING. I'm dumbfounded when I look at her in the sim, as it's perfect! Great work! I flew the real N864MA and you're art is identical! Again, bravo!!!!!

Got EditVoicepack? Look for my EVP file in "Mokulele_Airlines_OD" in the Avsim library soon! Now we have the callsign "Speedbuggy". No it's not perfect but it's the best I could come up with. And I give credit for the repaint, the whole reason to even make this mod, where it's due, Bill! Black%20Eye.gifEDIT: Here is the link!