Sign in to follow this  
Arjun_Dayal_Mathur

JustFlight A320 Any Reviews ?

The Aerosoft Airbus will be out this afternoon....

hmm ..i am more leaned towards Just Flight model as it commits of not being a complex plane for Novice like me , and on its website i could see "Indigo Airlines" Livery which i desperately need in a good working 320 model.

What, whaat, whaaat?! Really? That's a surprise. So, to buy it today or wait and buy it after all the bugs are fixed?
Oh go on. Live dangerously....You could join the happy throng on the Aerosoft forum, counting down the minutes. :( It's going to be a good'un. I can feel it in my bones. Ian

Yes a couple bugs remain but will be fixed with a SP1 that is already planned ;)Aerosoft had to release it even if it meant having a couple glitches... But being a beta tester I can tell you that the RC was stable and a joy to fly this weekend ;)And it just looks magnificent ! I just hope people will realize the work that has gone into this plane and understand that the devs had to overcome a lot of FSX problems regarding Airbusses...Seems like it will be tomorrow...

Mathijs Kok (Aerosoft) Lost the release window for today. We got an issue on a clean machine we test the installers on and for the last few hours we were not able to track it down.Very ###### but working on it.Sorry.

I got the F-Lite A320 for 1/2 price... it is OK, although I do have issues with it. They do have a 30 day return polilcy so if you don't like ityou can return it.I can say my favorite is the ERJ-145 from feelthere no matter what else I fly I migrate back to it time and time again.

GUYS THIS POST IS FOR JUSTFLIGHT A320 , I NEED HELP !
The justflight A320 will be an 'ok' rendition of the aircraft. But it will also be very simplistic.The Aerosoft A320 (will be released today) will be a lot better and Aerosoft has stated lot's of times it is meant for the novice user! I'm sure you'll be able to fly the Aerosoft A320.Hope this helps.

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

The justflight A320 will be an 'ok' rendition of the aircraft. But it will also be very simplistic.The Aerosoft A320 (will be released today) will be a lot better and Aerosoft has stated lot's of times it is meant for the novice user! I'm sure you'll be able to fly the Aerosoft A320.Hope this helps.
Thanks Frank , looking forward for both of these models

This looks worse than the Wilco/FT bus. TBH I always wonder why do they even bother with this. If you're going to make a lite product at least put on some eye candy like CLS and Aerosoft.

This looks worse than the Wilco/FT bus. TBH I always wonder why do they even bother with this. If you're going to make a lite product at least put on some eye candy like CLS and Aerosoft.
It doesn't look too bad, although it's not something I'll bother with. I already have the Wilco bus, and I'm waiting on the Aerosoft bird. Maybe Justflight just wanted to tap into that huge, under-supplied market for a stable, flyable FSX Airbus that goes beyond the default aircraft. And I'm sure many people will be happy enough with a 'lite' product of this nature. There does seem to be a healthy market for such things. The Aerosoft bus looks very much like it's more middle of the road as regards complexity, and if we eventually get a hard core product with all systems modelled - as an upgrade from Aerosoft again, or maybe something from a new outfit - then everybody should be happy... Ian

Didn't Mathijs Kok himself state at the beginning of Aerosoft's A320 development that their Bus also won't be too complex but rather simplistic? A plane for the average simmer so to say?Wolfgang