Sign in to follow this  
Guest An225

Ground environment and night environment

Guest An225

If i add Ground Environment and Ultimate Night Environment Pro together in fs9,will the night textures interfere with each other?Since Ground Environment already has night textures.I done some research but didnt find what i looked for.

They might not interfere with each other - it depends on how the textures are added in FS9. If they just override the default textures then 'Ultimate Night Environment Pro' should simply replace the night environment textures of 'Ground Environment' and there shouldn't be any problems. However if there is a unique more complex system involved with installing either or both of the products - then there might be problems. I am not sure as I don't use either of these.You can ask the tech support of each product - they might be able to answer your question conclusively.

If i add Ground Environment and Ultimate Night Environment Pro together in fs9,will the night textures interfere with each other?Since Ground Environment already has night textures.I done some research but didnt find what i looked for.
There will be no interference per se. The night textures you will see when flying depends on which textures you have last installed. If you dislike the Ultimate Night then launch your GE configurator - choose which night texture set you want and install them. If you later want to change them, you can re install Ultimate Night and override your GE night textures or even create a new set of GE night textures using the GE colorize tool.

WAT1460.png