In the absence of AES how does fs2 crew att. and det. airgates is it a verbal command ? by inference it is. ctrl+j will not work on third party a/craft so can some oneenlighten me who controls the gate if no is selected in the fs2 crew cfg i use AES for this and for pushback at least a pushback truck is provided. i have seen the video for the wilco 737 pic some of it is publishers licence no doubt i will be accused of being pedantic but iam trying to get some realism in the departure sequence to this end i have installed vox ATC AES and cockpit chatter which is an excelent voice recognition program i really would like some help on this.os win 7 64 bitfsx

Hi Therethe most sucessful way this happens is by starting with the Pre-Flight option 'PF' which will automatically engage the airbridge and open all doors. Run the PF down using the 'FF' key to 0 minutes and then the airbridge will dis-engage.Regards Dave

Not sure I fully understand but..If you have AES at the airport you operate from, you select AES YES from the FS2Crew config panel and then control AES manually. FS2Crew has no way to control AES internally.If you operate from a default FS airport, you select AES NO from the FS2Crew config panel and then FS2Crew will attempt to control the jetway for you. Not sure if it does that if you don't use the pre-flight events by pressing START on the config panel though..

Hi Kimmotricky for me to answer that as I dont use AES.I believe that the running the 'Pre-flight' is the only way that Voice Commander can activate the Jetway at a default airport. You need to 'FF' the time down to +1 minute for the Jetway to dis-engage and the doors to close using this method.Not sure if this helps you at all mate :( Regards Dave