Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BillMcClellan

Gauge Permission Question

I am building a freeware panel to be added to the AVSIM library in the future and I have a question concerning permissions to use freeware gauges found on AVSIM. There are two freeware gauges developed by Glenn Copeland and J.J. Joseph that I want to use on this panel. I have not been able to contact either of them using the email addresses provided by them in their downloads to obtain authorization to use these gauges. I have put questions out on several forums but have had no success in locating them to obtain their authorization.Is it OK to put in my installation instructions references to the two zip file names to these gauges and have users of my panel search for the file name and download them for installation? If not, is there any other way to be able to use these gauges on the panel?

............Is it OK to put in my installation instructions references to the two zip file names to these gauges and have users of my panel search for the file name and download them for installation? .......
Yes.