Sign in to follow this  
hodge001

MD-11 Repaints

Hi Jim,I was wondering if you could do a repaint in PanAm colors on the 747, either the 400, or the 8i, I have both ? I am flying your MD11 right now on the Livewire VA server. Anchorage to Atlanta.. I'll try to post a shot. I have never posted a screenshot on here.Jerrell Friz
I was not able to figure out how to post a screenshot, will try to figure it out later.Jerrell Friz

Hi JimWill it be possible to repaint the Air Asia X livery onto the MD-11, A short search at Airliners.net will present you with a nice selection of images.Thanks again.

HI Jim HodkinsonIs it possible to make a fictional MD-11F PW repaint of Kalitta air for me :( reg N103CK for fsx Greetings Lysander

HiUnfortunately and for various reasons, mainly related to my inclusion of my E-Mail address in the installation instructions, that combined with one or two other things have made me come to the sad decision to for the present I will be no longer be making any repaints for either the PMDG aircraft or any of the other that I used to make repaints for, I may at a future date resume repainting but at the moment I can not give a firm promise on this, I will finish the repaints that I have already promised, and will update any repaints that I have already released, but for the present at least I will not be taking on any new projects.I am really sorry about this, but it is something that I have to do.Jim Hodkinson

HiUnfortunately and for various reasons, mainly related to my inclusion of my E-Mail address in the installation instructions, that combined with one or two other things have made me come to the sad decision to for the present I will be no longer be making any repaints for either the PMDG aircraft or any of the other that I used to make repaints for, I may at a future date resume repainting but at the moment I can not give a firm promise on this, I will finish the repaints that I have already promised, and will update any repaints that I have already released, but for the present at least I will not be taking on any new projects.I am really sorry about this, but it is something that I have to do.Jim Hodkinson
Thanks for all your beautiful paints Jim, I can't even imagine how many hours you put in painting for the community, very much appreciated, Thank you.

Hi IanThank you for the extremely kind comments and your understanding of the situation, both a very much appreciated.Take care, and you never know I will probably be back some time.Have a great 2011Jim Hodkinson

Actually the Air China livery is stunning except that the logo on vertical fin has been reversely placed...Hope to see you make an Air Canada 80's livery,and wish you a happy 2011!Mike Leng

Yuchen Leng
Maddog driver
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Hello,I've done a Air Asia X repaint for the MD-11 - you can download it from the library: PMDG MD-11x Air Asia Xair_asia_1.jpgThomas

Hi JimWill it be possible to repaint the Air Asia X livery onto the MD-11, A short search at Airliners.net will present you with a nice selection of images.Thanks again.

Can you please make an Aircalin repaint?

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hello!Could you tell me how I can remove the letters PMDG on my MD11 repaint, located above the fuselage? Must be protected from PMDG.2011-510.jpgThank you !Marty

Hello Marty,AFAIK you find this letters in the alpha channel of the file PMDG_MD11_Decal.dds (or the respective PSD file from the paintkit).Blackening the letters in the alpha channel will remove them from the repaint.Greetings,Thomas

Hi javieriberia

I “think” I may have done an Iberia scheme for the MD-11 FSX, I say I think as I don’t have access to my backup system at the present time to check it out, but I will have a look through my repainting backups later today though and let you know either way.

Jim Hodkinson