Sign in to follow this  
hodge001

MD-11 Repaints

Do you know if there is iberia new livery for the pmdg md11? can anyone creates it?

Lee Marrow did about 30 pages of MD-11 repaints and they are in the Avsim Library. Use his first and last name as the search term under FSX repaints. Maybe an Iberia livery is among them.

Please sign your full name per these Forum Rules http://forum.avsim.net/topic/361816-pmdg-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting/.

To have your signature automatically attached to your post do this. Left click on your user name in the upper right of this page. On the next page left click on Edit my Profile. On the next page left click on Signature and on the next page in the box under Edit Signature enter your full name and left click on Save Changes. Now your name will be on every post you make.

Thank you.

Hi javieriberia

I “think” I may have done an Iberia scheme for the MD-11 FSX, I say I think as I don’t have access to my backup system at the present time to check it out, but I will have a look through my repainting backups later today though and let you know either way.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim,

If you have the latest Iberia livery, I wouldn't mind getting a copy of that if you wouldn't mind. I'm flying the MD-11 currently so this one would be nice to have and to fly. I think you have my email already.

Many thx and let us know.

cheers

Mark

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

Hi Mark

Wow long time no see, well sort of anyway, as for the MD-11 scheme I di find a backup copy of her as for is it the latest version well on that one I am not sure, the registration I used was HC-DHZ and if I can get it to work there should be a screen shot of her somewhere below all this waffle.

Now I have uploaded a copy of the file set (all 1.5Mb of it) and installation instructions (which I know you don’t need), so if you or indeed anyone want to test her out then here is a download link for the file set.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n9551tw6g4ua7b1/MD_11_IBERIA_04.zip

On the E-Mail front I seem to have lost your address as I had to do a system reinstall some time ago, sorry about that.

Take care, and have fun.

Jim Hodkinson

bwdtte3xg2zh3pd4g.jpg

Hi Jim,

Perfect, thanks!

It's the older livery but that will do just fine.

I'll send you a test email again so you have my address.

Take care.

Mark

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

Hi Mark

You are more than welcome, sorry about it being an older scheme though but I should have guessed it would be as it has been a long while since I did any MD-11 repaints.

Take care.

Jim Hodkinson

Hello, I would love to see this one on the PMDG MD11, because it looks stunning!

Unfortunately this one was made for the overland so it probally won't work on the pmdg?

Garuda%20MD11%20New%20Fictional-SS-3.jpg It is downloadable from http://flyawaysimulation.com/ and feleocsim.blogspot.nl

after reading this thread I figured out, that u once made a fictional qatar livery only the download link is now dead?

was this the old livery or new livery of qatar airways?

Me and my friend have chosen our own airlines to simulate. But we both would love to purchase the MD11 within our companies and simulate real company ops.

thx in advance

Djaino Redder  B)

Is Lee Marrow still in the repaint business? 

Because there are only two passenger liveries left unmade for the MD-11 by any freeware artist.

EVA and China Eastern Airlines. 

-Angelo Busato

On 27/10/2014 at 0:17 AM, Djaino said:

Hello, I would love to see this one on the PMDG MD11, because it looks stunning!

Unfortunately this one was made for the overland so it probally won't work on the pmdg?

Garuda%20MD11%20New%20Fictional-SS-3.jpg It is downloadable from http://flyawaysimulation.com/ and feleocsim.blogspot.nl

after reading this thread I figured out, that u once made a fictional qatar livery only the download link is now dead?

was this the old livery or new livery of qatar airways?

Me and my friend have chosen our own airlines to simulate. But we both would love to purchase the MD11 within our companies and simulate real company ops.

thx in advance

Flew on this Garuda MD-11. Would also love this repaint.

On 5/16/2011 at 6:49 AM, ferondoe said:

Hello!Could you tell me how I can remove the letters PMDG on my MD11 repaint, located above the fuselage? Must be protected from PMDG.2011-510.jpgThank you !Marty

Where can I find this repaint?