Sign in to follow this  
MikeWings

Error in Online Ordering of J41

I just ordered the J41 Sim for online download and paid via paypal.. at the end of the order I got an error code with no real explanation or help in directing me where I could find out order status.. The Order status page in my account has the order acknowledge but no place to download the product..Any help would be appreciated...

Mike Willey -  St Paul, Minnesota

vZBW VATSIM Controller

Jetline Systems WIN10 Pro Running P3DV5.1 and PMDG 737

In the past I have recieved a confirmation email with the download link from PMDG. I would check your spam box in your email. Granted I have not used the new store since the last product I bought was the J41 on release day. If I were you I would put in a support ticket to get the issue resolved quicker. I do not think they deal with account issues on the forum. Also they ask you put your name in your signature before recieving support as well (been tradition around here since forever, and also in the TOS).

Nothing in Spam and trying to get into the support ticket but that does not seem to be working either.. Keep 'em Flying...P.S. Saw the note about signatures after I posted but have fixed that.. ceeya

In the past I have recieved a confirmation email with the download link from PMDG. I would check your spam box in your email. Granted I have not used the new store since the last product I bought was the J41 on release day. If I were you I would put in a support ticket to get the issue resolved quicker. I do not think they deal with account issues on the forum. Also they ask you put your name in your signature before recieving support as well (been tradition around here since forever, and also in the TOS).

vZBW VATSIM Controller

Mike,Something got screwed up with the order and the system didn't actually generate the download link or license - we're not exactly sure why and the usual method of fixing this sort of thing isn't working. Standby, I'll let you know when we get it resolved.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Ermakov

HelloI have a same problem when buying a J41. I have confirmation of payment from PMDG and from the bank. But unfortunately there is still no link to download. Order number 143850.

Ryan,Thanks for the reply.. that is all I need to know is that it is being worked on.. Mike

Mike,Something got screwed up with the order and the system didn't actually generate the download link or license - we're not exactly sure why and the usual method of fixing this sort of thing isn't working. Standby, I'll let you know when we get it resolved.

vZBW VATSIM Controller

Guest lo787

Hi,I have just bought all of your FSX products and I see download links for all the products except for a J41.I tried the support ticket but the email verification link is not working.Thank you.

The problem is affecting all J41 orders right now - we're still working on it with the server provider - it just stopped creating licenses for some reason this morning.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Ermakov

Hi,I still have not received any download link. I checked all folders of my mailbox, including spam box.My order number 143850.Please send a link to the address specified in the order. Thanks.

Hi,I still have not received any download link. I checked all folders of my mailbox, including spam box.My order number 143850.Please send a link to the address specified in the order. Thanks.
Hello ___, Forum rule states that you sign your posts with your full name. This particular question/problem that you have is one of the reasons for it, so PMDG can look up your order faster and confirm your actual purchase. Once you do that I'm confident they will be able to better assist you.I don't know what email you're using but I use Yahoo and had to add them to my contacts list in order to get anything from them. That may also be worth a shot.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

KUDOS to the PMDG support group.. I received the email confrim and download link this morning.. Those PESKY servers.. !!!ThanksMike

The problem is affecting all J41 orders right now - we're still working on it with the server provider - it just stopped creating licenses for some reason this morning.

vZBW VATSIM Controller

Guest Ermakov
Hello ___, Forum rule states that you sign your posts with your full name. This particular question/problem that you have is one of the reasons for it, so PMDG can look up your order faster and confirm your actual purchase. Once you do that I'm confident they will be able to better assist you.I don't know what email you're using but I use Yahoo and had to add them to my contacts list in order to get anything from them. That may also be worth a shot.
Thank you!I hope this can help solve my problem. I use Hotmail, and I received an order confirmation from PMDG. I'll try to add them to my conctacts list.

Guest Ermakov

Guys.Perhaps someone can tell me how to contact PMDG support directly? It's been a long time since my first post, but no one responded. I do not want to lose money just like that. : ((Thanks in advance.

I assure you Alexander that it is not lost. It stinks that you have to wait for it and would be out of my mind if in your shoes but the best way I find to get a hold of them is right here, or in a support ticket at their support portal.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier