Sign in to follow this  
ega

Aerosoft?

developers are dammed if they do,,,and dammed if they dont,,,i thought aerosoft were being decent and keeping people informed with possible release dates,,,i`d prefer a more general time scale,,,so that errors on the release day are hid.you visit other delvelopers and you arnt allowed to ask questions on release dates...aerosoft tried it and for some reason people get so wound up,,,refreshing a page by the 2nd,,,or reading things into statements released.Andrew

developers are dammed if they do,,,and dammed if they dont,,,i thought aerosoft were being decent and keeping people informed with possible release dates,,,i`d prefer a more general time scale,,,so that errors on the release day are hid.you visit other delvelopers and you arnt allowed to ask questions on release dates...aerosoft tried it and for some reason people get so wound up,,,refreshing a page by the 2nd,,,or reading things into statements released.Andrew
Spot on. They've kept everyone in the loop pretty much continuously.Ian

Having seen what things look liked a week ago, I think these insinuations may not be farfetched.
Having seen and used the release candidate, I would suggest you're wrong. No doubt time will tell......once they sort out the installer issues.

Cheers

Paul Golding

Having seen and used the release candidate, I would suggest you're wrong. No doubt time will tell......once they sort out the installer issues.
Fair enough. I might be wrong—just the impression I got.

Sigh, delayed again? Oh well, if that's what's necessary to deliver the best package...

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

I can't not begin to express my disappointment with the behavior of the consumers of payware products. Of the past few years, sensible and constructive criticism (at worst) has been replaced by none stop complaining from a warped perspective of entitlement. Reputable developers would spend thousands of hours developing products for the niche market that exists here only to get repeatedly slapped around. It's depressing. Have some respect, they have no obligation to release anything to the complainers. They are being transparent. We all know if they decided to release just to hit the superficial deadline that those who complain would complain just as much if they were inconvenienced by a minor bug. As one poster said, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Guest 413X3

Go buy the Carenado Caravan and tweak it following the guide in the Carenado Caravan forum here, and enjoy until the Airbus is released! IMO no quality FMC no sale, so I'm waiting for the PMDG 737NG

Go buy the Carenado Caravan and tweak it following the guide in the Carenado Caravan forum here, and enjoy until the Airbus is released! IMO no quality FMC no sale, so I'm waiting for the PMDG 737NG
Or Mafia 2 :( Wow, what a game.

Or Mafia 2 Big Grin.gif Wow, what a game.
I have been thinking of buying it, but it's still very expensive. I think I'll wait for the next steam sale :(

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Or Mafia 2 :( Wow, what a game.
I've finished it 2 times already on medium and hard, the DLC is out on the 7th Sep :)

Cheers, Andy.

This is what you see now when you try to access the Aerosoft forum:"Overloaded according the server guys. We're looking into it. Ohhh and yes, the Airbus is delayed, very sorry. In the last tests before release we found several machines that were not able to autoland and as we all know busdrivers need that to make a living. Feel free to connect the two things in a great conspiracy and do let us know! We think of it as the curse of the Airbus development."LOL Those guys have humor! LOL.gif

Humour indeed, I bet they thought the German version of "The Office" was funny too, :(.

Cheers, Andy.

Hi David, I was thinking the same thing and then Ernie Alston's ISG1 package of avionics including FMS complete with NAVDATA updates came to mind.For 25 Euro you will receive 9 displays and 3 different FMC's, not a bad deal IMO.

\Robert Hamlich/

Humour indeed, I bet they thought the German version of "The Office" was funny too, :(.
Is it a dub-over of the Office-USA or did they come out with one of their own? My all time favorite is still the Office UK... combine that with Bottom and League of Gentlemen and you have a weekend of laughs.

\Robert Hamlich/

They did their own and it made it into the headlines in the UK it was so, not funny.

Cheers, Andy.