Sign in to follow this  
ega

Aerosoft?

OK, cool down.I only thought it's an action to calm down the people who could not sleep last nights. :( I'm not the man who begins to cry if the Airbus will not be released today.Patric

I've finished it 2 times already on medium and hard, the DLC is out on the 7th Sep :)
Mafia 2 was great, although it was a bit too light on action and no free roam. The DLC looks very interesting.....And then I saw the film Gormorrah. What an eye opener. :( As for the Airbus X, see you next week. :(

For my fellow Dutchmen: at the bottom of the Airbus page...Aerosoft Airbus X page...you can download the manuals (in a zip)! All of them! In Dutch! You can also download the first two parts in English: the rest will be included in the product, but we Dutchies can have it all right now! :( Now I can print them in full color (at work, on a professional printer) and have a fun read, while waiting for the Airbus to arrive. Although I do think I will have finished reading it all LONG before the Airbus is there...EDIT:Vol1-InFSX_NL.pdf - 17 pagesVol2-NormalProcedures_NL.pdf - 27 pagesVol3-ProcedureGuide.pdf - 4 pagesVol4-Systems_NL.pdf - 41 pagesVol5-Checklist.pdf - 3 pagesVol6-StepbyStep_NL.pdf - 35 pagesVol7-MCDU Guide_NL.pdf - 14 pagesAll in all a very nice read. Looks good too. Lots of pictures. :( And about the 'deepness' of the Airbus, how advanced it is, I think that it's MORE than advanced enough for the target group they had in mind...! :(

Mafia 2 was great, although it was a bit too light on action and no free roam. The DLC looks very interesting.....And then I saw the film Gormorrah. What an eye opener. :( As for the Airbus X, see you next week. :(
Lets no forget that Mafia2 isn't GTA-IV, its not a sandbox game and was never envisioned to be, the DLC will be good and it will offer more of a sandbox type gaming experience. The DLC is a guaranteed money maker for Take2 as its adding what everyone is clamouring for, its quite clever/crafty of them if you think about it.

Cheers, Andy.

For my fellow Dutchmen: at the bottom of the Airbus page...Aerosoft Airbus X page...you can download the manuals (in a zip)! All of them! In Dutch! You can also download the first two parts in English: the rest will be included in the product, but we Dutchies can have it all right now! :( Now I can print them in full color (at work, on a professional printer) and have a fun read, while waiting for the Airbus to arrive. Although I do think I will have finished reading it all LONG before the Airbus is there...EDIT:Vol1-InFSX_NL.pdf - 17 pagesVol2-NormalProcedures_NL.pdf - 27 pagesVol3-ProcedureGuide.pdf - 4 pagesVol4-Systems_NL.pdf - 41 pagesVol5-Checklist.pdf - 3 pagesVol6-StepbyStep_NL.pdf - 35 pagesVol7-MCDU Guide_NL.pdf - 14 pagesAll in all a very nice read. Looks good too. Lots of pictures. B) And about the 'deepness' of the Airbus, how advanced it is, I think that it's MORE than advanced enough for the target group they had in mind...! :(
Thankjouwel Jeroen! Much appreciated. Saw all those never seen before screenshots there; it certainly is a beauty bus :(

it certainly is a beauty bus :(
Yes indeed!

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Yes indeed!
I have had a look at the pictures on their sales page.But.But. Do you see the attention to the detail ? droool.

Saw all those never seen before screenshots there; it certainly is a beauty bus :(
Indeed but a beautiful outside model only doesn't make a good simulation. :( Because I'm tired of those lite airbusses and the missing 2D panel this is no aircraft for me.Btw. release date is furthermore postponed. :( Aerosoft