Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

NEXT TWO AND A HALF INCOMING PRODUCTS REVEALED

Hi all, here is our "work in progress" for the next months.Commander 114Commander.jpgBonanza V35BV351.jpgVisit our incomings for more pictures and a 360° VC view of our next twin.Carenado

This is all really good stuff!After the Bonanza which is my favorite plane these days.. these all look like contenders..Anyone know what the twin might be... a Cessna XXX or a Baron?

Bert

I'm 99.99999999% sure that the twin is a Cessna 335 or 340.

thats a Cessna 340 :( or might be the Cessna 335 wich is the same as the 340 but not presurized...Well done Carenado, definitely the bests developers out there

I'm very excited! I rent a Commander 112 from time to time at my flight school, so I'll be more able to say "Yes, a Commander flies like this". As for that twin, definitely not a 310, but definitely a twin Cessna of some sort. I'm guessing maybe a 320? I think the round windows are the giveaway.

I'm very excited! I rent a Commander 112 from time to time at my flight school, so I'll be more able to say "Yes, a Commander flies like this". As for that twin, definitely not a 310, but definitely a twin Cessna of some sort. I'm guessing maybe a 320? I think the round windows are the giveaway.
The Cessna 320 doesnt has round windows! It might be a Cessna 335 or Cessna 340, wich are the only ones with four windows in the back

That V-Tail Bonanza will definitely enter my hangar! I've been waiting for that one for two years, basically ever since I switched to FSX.

Guest acezboy561

The Commander 114 and twin will be entering mine. Can't wait for your work guys, im still yet to get the C208B, but will be sure to purchase it this weekend or the next :D

I think it's a Cessna 421...maybe....Whatever my money is ready. I wonder how the Piper Aztec we all want is coming along?? :( Gary

I don't think I've ever seen preview screenshots that were more enticing!John

Guest flyer522

It is definitely going to be a Cessna 340. Most likely the 340A model. You can tell it is in the 340 series because of the 4 oval cabin windows, and the uniquely shaped cockpit windows. The determination of it not being a 335 is based on if you look right behind the yoke at the shaft you can see the top half of a cabin altitude indicator. And the 340A model had a different pressure altitude selector than the 340. The 340A's is just a single dial - which you can barely make out in the lower left corner of the right grip area of the pilot's yoke next to the landing gear labels. So hopefully that info gives everyone a clear answer as to what that bird is.