Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

NEXT TWO AND A HALF INCOMING PRODUCTS REVEALED

It is definitely going to be a Cessna 340. Most likely the 340A model. You can tell it is in the 340 series because of the 4 oval cabin windows, and the uniquely shaped cockpit windows. The determination of it not being a 335 is based on if you look right behind the yoke at the shaft you can see the top half of a cabin altitude indicator. And the 340A model had a different pressure altitude selector than the 340. The 340A's is just a single dial - which you can barely make out in the lower left corner of the right grip area of the pilot's yoke next to the landing gear labels. So hopefully that info gives everyone a clear answer as to what that bird is.
I tend to agree-I flew a 421 for the first time a couple weeks ago and it is bigger, and slightly different looks.In any case all three of these planes are waiting for my virtual hangar-they look great!Since the vtail is a fairly easy port of the f33-still crossing my fingers a B55 Baron will be in the future.

I'm not as up to speed on my Cessna twins as I am the singles! Yeah, it does look more like a 335/340. Maybe they'll do a 310 after this? I do like how Carenado is kinda branching out a bit. A couple of twins, a turboprop, floats. Bodes well for the future!

I'm not as up to speed on my Cessna twins as I am the singles! Yeah, it does look more like a 335/340. Maybe they'll do a 310 after this? I do like how Carenado is kinda branching out a bit. A couple of twins, a turboprop, floats. Bodes well for the future!
MilViz is making a nice 310 for FSX.http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=40567&page=1Back to topic, these preview pics are sweet! That shiny metal Beech has my engine up and running for one! And, it's about time there's a Rockwell Commander for FSX!!BRAVO Carenado! I love you guys! :(

MilViz is making a nice 310 for FSX.http://www.sim-outho...?t=40567&page=1Back to topic, these preview pics are sweet! That shiny metal Beech has my engine up and running for one! And, it's about time there's a Rockwell Commander for FSX!!BRAVO Carenado! I love you guys! :(
Interesting that they're going with a glass cockpit. I don't think I've ever seen a 310 with a G1000.

Interesting that they're going with a glass cockpit. I don't think I've ever seen a 310 with a G1000.
The Milviz 310 has three panels to choose from - a very nice steam gauge panel, one using the G1000 from FSX Deluxe, and a "free radio" panel with default radios that can be replaced with your own avionics.