Sign in to follow this  
norwayboeing

Wilco A321 Thomas Cook Scandinavia please

I am not going to remove this one.( alltough I think , there is a reason why I should.)Did you really make this one yourself? You started this topic using a picture from Airliners.netNow all of a sudden you happen to have a selfmade photo from the same plane.It took me five seconds to find this picture on the internet.How dumb do you think we are?Using pictures other people made , stating who made them or where they came from is OK as long as they are not from Airliners.netClaiming pictures ,other people made, as yours , I think thats not a good idea and might bring you into serious trouble in time.Leen de Jagerhttp://www.airlinerphotos.com/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=7924&g2_serialNumber=2

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

I am not going to remove this one.( alltough I think , there is a reason why I should.)Did you really make this one yourself?You started this topic using a picture from Airliners.netNow all of a sudden you happen to have a selfmade photo from the same plane.It took me five seconds to find this picture on the internet.How dumb do you think we are?Using pictures other people made , stating who made them or where they came from is OK as long as they are not from Airliners.netClaiming pictures ,other people made, as yours , I think thats not a good idea and might bring you into serious trouble in time.Leen de Jagerhttp://www.airlinerp..._serialNumber=2
I m actually done with the paint so this is over!!! And that was the last post from me.You guys will not see me ever AGAIN! Sorry!!!