I have "desktop earth" as "wallpaper".Its a little application where you have the whole world on your desktop with live cloud satelite pictures.(very handy for flightsimmers :( )I see a hurricane near Cuba and thought if ASE will tell me the same...look:asek.jpgif you are interested in desktopearth, look at: http://codefromthe70s.org/desktopearth_dl.aspxits free!if you are interested in ActiveSky, look at: http://www2.hifisim.com/node/1044not absolutely free, but worth every penny!Great support also :(

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm glad you got it. I've tried for two days now and I can't get ASE to depict the hurricane.Here is what I just got.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Hi,Fixed with B593 that can be downloaded and installed from the HiFi web site!!

Thanks Jim. I d/led the Beta yesterday but was waiting before installing to see if any issues come up as I don't usually try beta anything. I'll check your website just in case the beta is now a full release. If not, I'll go ahead and install the beta.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

OK, I went to the HIFI website and found that B593 is no longer listed. I do have it, however. Now there is a beta B596. Should I just go ahead and us it instead of 593?Also, on the website forum, I saw reference to the ASE logs. Can you tell me where these are located, please. I've looked all over and can't find them. I have a default installation of FSX and ASE.Thanks.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

OK, I went to the HIFI website and found that B593 is no longer listed. I do have it, however. Now there is a beta B596. Should I just go ahead and us it instead of 593?Also, on the website forum, I saw reference to the ASE logs. Can you tell me where these are located, please. I've looked all over and can't find them. I have a default installation of FSX and ASE.Thanks.
188AHC,Slightly off subject, is there a story behing "188AHC"?Bill

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

Hi,Yes, B396 is the latest to use.The ASE log is in Application Data/HiFi/ASE called ASE_Log.txtYou need Show hidden and system folders On in Windows.

Thanks Jim. D/led the newest update and now all is good.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

188AHC,Slightly off subject, is there a story behing "188AHC"?Bill
188th

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor