Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EdGeneer

FS9 747-400 QOS Upgrade / Reinstall?

Greetings...I just noticed the version I have is 1.1 and there have been 2 upgrades since... 1.12 and 1.2Should I uninstall what I have BEFORE reinstalling the 1.2 full version, or does the 1.2 install OVER the current installation? I have re-installed the product after system upgrades before, so I don't think I will have validation issues as others have had. I try to keep tabs on retrieving this information for future re-installs, but just wondering the best course of action. Ive just installed new airac's and several repaints over time, so.... i think ive answered my own question.... I think I should uninstall and reinstall.,.. logistically, addons will be void if I plop it over the top....Ideas??? (I think I need to uninstall, then reinstall...)Thanks in advance...

If in doubt, un-install and re-install is the better option. This is the cleanest approach I think.Another thought: Is there anyhting in the Readme or Install.txt files???Regards,

If in doubt, un-install and re-install is the better option. This is the cleanest approach I think.Another thought: Is there anyhting in the Readme or Install.txt files???Regards,
You are correct, I think, seems the best approach, Thanks... As for the text files, there doesnt seem to be anything specific in the update readme. But I'll just uninstall and re-install.