Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Air File Pro,1.11 - Extreme weather - WOW!

Guest lalo lolo1

Yesterday I bought this add-on in Lago and WOOOOW, I can say I redicovered FS2002 with this new program. I suggest you buy it for only $10 and you will feel a real pilot experience. Real world weather or active sky don't make any sense without this program. You will feel real turbulence of all kinds and even if you are not a real pilot but flew many times as passenger you will notice that the planes behaves like they do in real life, not to mention when you get real bad turbulence and have to use all your skills to keep the plane alive.Just to give an example yesterday I was landing with a Falcon a couple of minutes after a big plane landed and my plane tended to roll over and pitched up and down constantly until I was close to the runway. The funny thing is that when landing you have to move really fast to recover the plane since the ground is close.I need some advice: Please tell me about some good program that replaces the default traffic for real traffic, adding real airlines and real traffic. I know I saw it but can't find it.See youLeo

You're think of Ultimate Traffic... www.flight1.comRegarding Air File Pro, did they fix the insane tossing around of the plane that people reported a lot when it first came out? I'm really happy with FS2004's turbulence modelling by the way, feels very realistic...Ryan

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest lalo lolo1

They must have fixed the problem since the planes fly perfectly well until they get into a turbulence zone. Thanks for the information. The only problem is that the system requirements say I need 512 MB of RAM and I have only a half of it.Is it necessary so much RAM?Thanks again