Sign in to follow this  
Guest 413X3

What plane(s) do you never tire of?

Guest 413X3

I think I've been flying the PMDG 747-400F since the day it came out on FS9 to now in FSX... with a break a few months at a time and after my computer broke and building a new one... What planes do people always go back to?

I think I've been flying the PMDG 747-400F since the day it came out on FS9 to now in FSX... with a break a few months at a time and after my computer broke and building a new one... What planes do people always go back to?
A2A's P-47 and Piper J3 (both with Accusim). Also FSD's Porter.Rich

I have always ended up going back to the Eaglesoft Citation X (v1 then v2) through FS9 & FSX.. .. G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

I never get tired of flying the Lotus L-39.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Of course I'm biased but I never tire of our SR22 Turbo or our DA42 Twin Star for GA.For Corporate, I like our Beechjet 400A and of course the Citation X Extreme 2.0.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Lotus L39Eaglesoft Citation XRealAir DukeMy main three vatsim rides!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Of course I'm biased but I never tire of our SR22 Turbo or our DA42 Twin Star for GA.For Corporate, I like our Beechjet 400A and of course the Citation X Extreme 2.0.
N400QW, yes, you could call that "biased", I would amend "slightly" :( But I like your Citation X V2 too.Like to add the Concorde X by FSLabs and the "old farts" from Captain Sim like 727 and surely the new 707 (great potential), all three INS equipped and just stylish.

Level D 767-300ER
I took a nice long flight in that bird a couple of days ago - first flight in it in several months. Still one of my favorite planes to fly.

I still go back to my Eaglesoft Citation II a simple aircraft with performance and features.

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.