Sign in to follow this  
Guest 413X3

What plane(s) do you never tire of?

For me it the LDS767. I have probably about 97% of my flying time in that. Makes me wonder why I even buy any other planes because they all end up collecting dust.As soon as the PMDG NGX comes out I will probably never touch the LDS767 anymore since thats the one plane I have been missing since going to FSX a few years ago.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

A2A P-51, A2A Cub w/accusim and Quest Kodiak..Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Guest wims

Maddog MD-82, such a great and versatile plane, can be used on very short regional style routes as well as medium range ones (2000nm?).

Airliners: Feelthere Airbus Vol1 series (with a few mods it's great).GA: Caranado's 185F (FS Cargo and Misty Fjords)I know I'm an FS9 guy but this is a great topic to comment on no matter what sim we use...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

PMDG 747, second to none IMO.
Pretty outdated VC in my opinion and no additional buy of 8i or that cargo thing fixed it so far. Sad to see such a nice behaving plane getting a cover of dust. Same story on the LD767 but that one wasn't updated by two 15+ Dollar buys and of course it now has this nice voice addon.

Leonardo's Maddog.
Right behind you, Fritz, and Tom! After the 'Dog it's another Dog - the SibWings Bird Dog. Since it's been "fixed" it's just a super GA aircraft for tooling around, just daydreaming about the next OrbX PNW addon.... :( another of which has just been released. (I haven't mentioned this to the boss-lady yet...) :( and after this comes the Nemeth Designs Huey UH-1 chopper, then comes the A2A Spit. I picked up the First-Class Simulations Lancaster too, a week or two ago, so there's a lot of competition for "never tire of". There just aren't enough hours in the day, are there? :(

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Pretty outdated VC in my opinion and no additional buy of 8i or that cargo thing fixed it so far. Sad to see such a nice behaving plane getting a cover of dust. Same story on the LD767 but that one wasn't updated by two 15+ Dollar buys and of course it now has this nice voice addon.
What other plane has better VC textures? I am having a hard time coming up with one but then again I don't own very many payware aircrafts.

Hopefully the PMDG 747 will get a VC update and the newer technology that they are incorporating into their newer planes at some point. Frankly the only reason I never bought that plane was due to it being reported as their most FPS unfriendly plane. The dated VC doesn't bother me too much, but if they can get it up to speed and to perform like their latest offerings I would probably buy it in a heartbeat even though I would most likely use it for shorter trips that what a 747 is normally used for.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest 413X3

It is a little more heavy than the MD-11 on frames but not much. So worth it

Too many to mention, but if I had to choose four it would be Aerosoft's Beaver X, the default Caravan (but now replaced by the excellent Carenado version), Real Air's Siai Marchetti, and last but not least, Carenado's Cessna 172.

:blink:This thing is still good to me on both sides of the fence...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2