Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

El frijol saltarín poderosos LCF

I have searched the forum and have found nada to address my problem. Here it is in a nut shell...My default flight is a PMDG 747-400 parked at a gate at KBOS.Nothing unusual with her position or status.I change a/c to the LCF in preparation to moving it to another location for a more realistic flight plan.As soon as the LCF is loaded, it starts to do a rather energetic bouncing routine.I am not talking small degrees of vertical bounce, I am talking about seeing blue sky! I do an external view and the nose of the LCF is transiting vertically through 30 degrees or better.Any suggestions on solving this?

Hi Tom, Sorry not much help here on the LCF. The only time I have seen this type of bouncing is in payware airports in conjunction with having with having ignore crashes. I highly doubt this is your situation. The main reason I wanted to comment is because you mentioned having the PMDG 747 as your default plane. If by that you mean it loads when FSX does, then I would highly recommend removing it and setting something really basic as your default aircraft. FSX fails to load certain files and saved defaults get corrupt, or simply don't get enough data. It's almost as FSX skips loading certain elements and problems and abnormalities arise.I read about someone talking about a bounce issue last week. I'm not 100% but think it might have been resolved with changing the config back to the normal -400, loading FSX then exit and change it to the LCF.Either way though having a PMDG plane load as default (Saved default) needs to be changed 1st, I promise you that much :(

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Did you restart FSX when you switched to the LCF? PMDG says you should restart FSX so you don't load a complex aircraft over another complex aircraft although they are pretty much the same aircraft considering they use the same cockpit panels and soundEDIT I read your post wrong. Yes Dan is right. You should be loading into a complex aircraft. Make sure your default flight is using a default aircraft such as the c172

I have searched the forum and have found nada to address my problem. Here it is in a nut shell...My default flight is a PMDG 747-400 parked at a gate at KBOS.Nothing unusual with her position or status.I change a/c to the LCF in preparation to moving it to another location for a more realistic flight plan.As soon as the LCF is loaded, it starts to do a rather energetic bouncing routine.I am not talking small degrees of vertical bounce, I am talking about seeing blue sky! I do an external view and the nose of the LCF is transiting vertically through 30 degrees or better.Any suggestions on solving this?
Resolved for us having this issue Tom - See here and get the latest file. : - http://forum.avsim.net/topic/294118-free-flight-screen-landing-gear-issue-ctd-issue-please-read/page__st__25John Ellison