Sign in to follow this  
NGXfanatic

World of AI - Charles Dayruff CRJ is back!

For those of you (like me) who were waiting for World of AI to re-release some regional airline schedules that were pulled because Charles Dayruff withdrew permission for his CRJ/ERJ models to be included, the wait is over!His beautiful new AI Malcontent CRJ and ERJs have been incorporated into World of Ai, and so far US Airways Express and Lufthansa Regional have been released with Summer 2010 schedules! I imagine the other airlines (Air Canada Jazz, Air France Regional, Delta Connection etc) will be forthcoming.http://www.world-of-ai.com/allpackages.php?sort=date&order=desc

Thats great news I already grabbed the US Airways Express and Lufthansa Regional files hope too see some more stuff from woai. :(

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

I was one of those clamoring for the files withdrawn from the library about a year or so ago, but out of respect to Charles others mentioned that those files should not be distributed. That got me into manually setting up the schedules in FSX by downloading the separate flight schedules (from Alpha India or others) and the needed repaints, and using TTools to compile the traffic.bgls. I have done that so much that I have become proficient at it, but it is labor intensive to say the least. Nice to see the one click and forget it WOAI installer is back for those regional airlines, even it its just two airlines at the moment. However, to get the full realism effect, FSX users should get AIFPC to convert the WOAI or any FS9 traffic bgls to FSX compliant files so that the AI depart on the correct day (FS9 starts the week on Sunday, FSX is Monday) and to allow AI boat traffic to be viewed. AIFPC can be found at http://aifs.pvdveen.net/

I was one of those clamoring for the files withdrawn from the library about a year or so ago, but out of respect to Charles others mentioned that those files should not be distributed. That got me into manually setting up the schedules in FSX by downloading the separate flight schedules (from Alpha India or others) and the needed repaints, and using TTools to compile the traffic.bgls. I have done that so much that I have become proficient at it, but it is labor intensive to say the least. Nice to see the one click and forget it WOAI installer is back for those regional airlines, even it its just two airlines at the moment. However, to get the full realism effect, FSX users should get AIFPC to convert the WOAI or any FS9 traffic bgls to FSX compliant files so that the AI depart on the correct day (FS9 starts the week on Sunday, FSX is Monday) and to allow AI boat traffic to be viewed. AIFPC can be found at http://aifs.pvdveen.net/
If you were referring to the AI Flight Planner by Don Grovestine (to convert FS9 Traffic files to FSX format) - the link to it is http://members.shaw.ca/aifp/The conversion tool is on the file menu of that excellent program.

Hi Opa, I tried the application you mentioned as well, it seems they both do the same thing. The irony of my recommendation to convert the fs9 bgls to fsx bgls is that something screwy is happening in my FSX installation. Bottom line, if I convert my traffic to fsx bgls, the FSX default airlines (Orbit, World Travel, Maule GA etc) reappear in the sim even though they are supposed to be disabled by UT2. So for the time being I'm using the fs9 bgls until I find the culprit file causing the fantasy AI to appear. I really need to zap those buggers!