Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Will You Attend Atlanta Social?

Will you attend the Atlanta Social?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend the AVSIM Social in Atlanta in October?

• Of course! Atlanta is the center of the earth and attending goes without quesstion!
    • If I can find Atlanta, I will be there!
    • Maybe - if my allowance or the economy allows
    • Probably not - Why didn't you choose X?
    • Nope. Too far away and too expensive to get there.

A short and sweet little user poll to give us some indication of how many folks will attend the AVSIM Social in Atlanta on the 2nd of October.

I would, but it looks like work is taking me out of town for an indeterminate length of time. I was rather looking forward to it as Atlanta is not really a hotbed for anything outside of Dragoncon (starting today as a matter of fact) in the gaming world.As I live in the area, it really isn't to far for me to go.  :(

ng_driver.jpg

Supporter GhostRecon.net | AGgReSsion

WhiteKnight77's Place

Mike Shannon

Just booked a flight. See ya'll there.I'll be arriving Friday afternoon (Oct 1st), so if anyone is interested in a pre-social social ;)-m@

Anyone arrive in ATL yet for the social tomorrow? I flew in today (Friday). Staying at the Hilton (16th Floor with a great view of the airport!). Any AVSIM'ers in the area, or at the Hotel here tonight (Friday). Possible pre-social social ;) -m@

Had a great time at the 2010 AVSIM Social! Just want to say thanks to everyone at AVSIM! It's great to meet up with fellow simmers and share stories! These events are great for the flight sim hobby!Already looking forward to the next AVSIM social, wherever it may be!Thanks again!-m@

I would like to go, if someone offered me an airfare ticket and a hotelroom with a shower with high waterpressure. I hate showers without any acceptable pressure. :(

Staffan