Sign in to follow this  
E

FS9 Trim Problems !

Guest sb55mv

Hi Guy's.is anyone else having a hard time with the trim in FS9 or am I the only one, I have to stop the learjet from constantly wanting to climb all the time,and the autopilot even has a hard time making it stay nose-level, all my controls are calibrated and I have the payware version of FSUIPC and again it too is calibrated, I use the Saitek X45 stick and throttle setup as I think they are good value for the money,(I used the X36 before too.) I set the rotary1 as the trim,and yes, I too was caught out again by the Microsofts unusual trim being reversed after setting it to the rotary,you have to go back into assignments again and un-tick the reverse trim,I don't know why it ticks itself like that,it did it in FS2002 as well.but,anyway. if someone has any ideas on the trim issue I would be greatfull of any help or ideas,Thanks,Steve.ASUS Enforce2 Deluxe MB A7N8X Rev2 USB2AMD Barton XP3200+Seagate Baracuda 160 GiG Serial ATA HDD.1024MB Corsair Extreme Low Latency CAS 2 RAM.Vantec Stealth 520W PSU.NEW Herculese 9800Pro Graphics card 128MB.

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hi Steve,I noticed, in some planes at least, that if I adjust trim, by one click, it's an outrageous amount of adjustment for just one click. Is this what you're talking about?Jim

>Hi Guy's.>is anyone else having a hard time with the trim in FS9Yes.